Airport CEO Alpha 24.3 released

@Pax2017 download the latest ACEOMM.exe file and replace it with old ACEOMM.exe. It was an old but and supposed to be fixed.

EDIT: Something is wrong. I also can’t play with mods.

a new contract system only in the “experimental” version of the game?

Correct. As you can see on the title of this topic.

The new contract system looks great. However the automatic scheduling does not work for me. As soon as I enable it, after 1-2 minutes the game hangs and I have to forcibly shut it down. I have 4 medium stands for commercial flights and many small stands for GA only. I’ve set the ratio for 100% medium-aircraft flights (I don’t know if this impacts the auto-scheduler), although I get some small flights offered (they were offered before I toggled the ratio). Does anyone else have the same issue?

Murmansk is not in Afghanistan
мурманск в афганистане

3 Likes

Yes MOD airlines do work, I’m in the middle of testing my latest livery.

Check you MOD folders and see if any of them have a Identification JSON file…

Remove that file from your folder and game should work again. I spent about two hours trying to work out what was wrong.

Thank you very much - everything is working fine now!
Maybe mods can move the posts regarding the mod airlines to another thread as it obviously was no bug caused by the update.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this! And for those who want to identify and annihilate those pesky jsons, they are in Brussels Airlines and TAP Portugal… :wink:

There in Qantas and Sounds Air too, and the soon to be submitted PNG Air.

Can’t say enough how much of step up this update was.

I started a brand new airport last night and its great. If I had 8 medium gates full at the same time before this update my game would grind to a halt on my computer. So far, even with this amount of traffic my game still progresses nicely. Great work.

2 Likes

Dear Admins, can MOD comments please be separated from this thread, maybe make a version thread with MOD information. Thx.

Is it just me or is it impossible to click on the star and the arrow in the top left of the flight planner after the hotfix?

One question regarding the flight offerings after signing a master contract. Do these offerings disappear after some time, if we do not coordinate the specific flights? Or do they stay in the flight planner menue until we finally allocate them?

When I dont book them, it seems I get more and more listed, no idea yet if the satisfaction goes down after a while.

Access violation. Added bug report ACEO-3169

There seems to be a bug related to the room contracts. Right before the crash, these buttons were missing. But I cannot reproduce this behaviour right now.

@ AXEL when you sign a contract, the window freezes yes? I had that too. (though I did not crash).

No freeze with me. I just could not sign any new contracts because the buttons were missing. And while I was trying to find out what was wrong it suddenly crashed.

Okay, right now my complete staff is missing. And I treated them so good. Why? :wink:

The “Door with Wall” bug is back, so, build a door in a wall, and then have a door that is build into a wall!