Airport CEO Alpha 24.3 released

Happened again (Buttons missing). This time with screenshots.

Reloading helps.

Just had a freeze on a shopwindow too.

I had this happen with my security checkpoints. I didn’t reload, they just reappeared at some point.

Great update! One question; where can I find the different requirements for individual flight ratings?

Try hovering over the STAR in the flight menu, top left. Oh, that broke down or something, atm it does not work here. Just did a reload, the update broke it somehow.

Worked for me in the previous version but with the latest not anymore.

Nice to see that Airlines have an opinion of your airport now.

Airport CEO_2018-01-13_21-26-46

2 Likes

There seems to be a bug with the Auto Scheduler (Love this addition btw), if I switch it off it doesn’t stop and if switched on (Tried this with 3 different new games) you are limited to 1 star flights only for the rest of the game.

Edit: My back button in the new Flight Planner stops working now as well. (Have tried the save/reload thing and this hasn’t helped), the star button top left also has stopped working completely to advise on star ratings.

Can’t confirm that one is limited to 1 star flights. Never noticed this.

Maybe I’m being stupid but I can’t seem to get flights with more than one star. I have added all services currently available plus a shop and restaurant but no flights above a single star.

Kind of ruined the savegame as I spend a lot of money upgrading and hiring new staff and I’m not being paid for it now :sob:

Flight planner picture in the next post because new users are being discriminated and can’t post multiple images in one post :man_shrugging:

Try medium stands; I would advice Swiftly as carier;

Look at your flight allocation slider top right, you’ve only got small flights because the selector is set to that. Try lowering the slider to allow a mix of small and medium?

1 Like

I know but I want to get flights with a higher rating. I assume small aircraft also have higher rating variants

I get one and two star small flights here nothing above that on small contracts… But I am taking medium flights as well. I also don’t have a baggage system at this build yet either.

Also, the star has stopped working on 24.3-1 showing the reqs. @Fredrik and @Olof

Wrong assumption most probably, maybe choose for very filled planes.

We had such a slider yes? I cant find it, where was it, did it go?

Also, CLM was always a smaller carrier on the old contract system.

1 Like

The passenger ratio sliders is in the menu under gameplay settings (no clue why it is there)

1 Like

Look at my screen shot, top right of the flight planner, yellow, blue and green planes.

Or game menu for PAX qty.

1 Like

Ah, yes, game menu, most unlogic place ever, but that was it :smile: