Airport CEO Alpha 24.3 released

Did you try to scroll up in those empty menus? That helps for me.

1 question. I noticed that the departure time is the same with the boarding time. Should the boarding time before the departure time? I know in the previous version the boarding time was OK.

2 Likes

I noticed that as well.

1 Like

I think I’ve figured out what is causing game freezing if you turn the auto scheduler off and then try to turn it back on after a while.

If I am reading this right, and I could easily be reading it wrong, my flight planner is saying that I have 698 SkyWest flights that need to be scheduled and 592 CapeAir flights that are waiting to be scheduled. That means that I have 1290 flights that are awaiting to be scheduled!!! No wonder the auto scheduler is freaking out after we turn it off for a while.

What I had to do to turn the auto-scheduler back on was to cancel all my contracts (and I had to wait for all active flights to be done – which in some cases was like 2 weeks in game time) then they finally cleared out. After all flights had passed I was able to cancel all contracts and start fresh.

Anyone having problems with requesting refueling?

Anyone else had all vehicles and employees disapearing? Logged in and all are gone

Lol, thats weird.

So long South Sudan, you will be missed :slight_smile: Great patch guys, looking forward to more progress.

2 Likes

Euhm, whats this about?

2 Likes

Remote stands WIP footages leaked :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ve experienced this aswell

“The auto scheduling system depends on an artificial intelligence bot named Asio and is constructed with a neural network utilizing machine learning and deep web analytics to plan your flights as best as they can be planned. Naaaaaah, just kidding, it’s just a set of if rules…”

10/10 loved that part.

7 Likes

Yes, had that, too.

@Fredrik or @Olof any suggestion of when a hot fix might arrive to fix the star showing the requirements for the airline contracts?

1 Like

my game started to crash with this new patch. When I reach certain point in design and set the time to fastest then at some point the game freezes. And I have a super powerful gaming PC. Any games run in my PC at maximun settings super fine. I believe that the latest pacth has a memory leak somewhere in the code.

Is it just me or the Auto-Scheduler manages to schedule flights in restricted hours?

I could have reported it as a bug, but my new airport crashed before I could save it.

1 Like

@JonnyT do you play on Sandbox?

This happens a lot now, that boarding closes without any passengers being boarded, they just go home

1 Like

Very possibly. Yeah.

In snadbox you can place flights in restricted hours. It was like this and it will be like this. So it is not a new bug.

1 Like