Airport CEO Alpha 24.3 released

after updating the contract system, I saw such a bug. The flight appears only for the fourth or fifth time
Š½ŠµŃ‚ рŠµŠ¹ŃŠ¾Š² 2

2 Likes

First I always placed the counter the wrong way around, untill I remembered the ā€œshowcase thingiesā€ were the PAX side of the thing.

Please add a PAX ā€œarrowā€ or something, so we know at which side the PAX will interact with them.

Here the truck goes again xDDD

Nice setup.

1 Like

I noticed since 24.3 passengers are scattered in the terminal. Most of them has to walk far to reach their gate hence delaying the flight. Also notice that with the gate staff, now they are often late to manned the boarding gate.

Anyone notice it too?

Im having problems with contracts with/out mods, Its only appears when I open the game one or two minutes and then they dissapear.

And also I have problem when I click on the shopsā€¦ I click on then the window but when I click out to close then doesnt dissapear, only if I press ESC button and that causes that I cant click on anything more, staff, stuff, standsā€¦

@Olof I love your reaction time :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can you file a bug report and include the save where this occurs? And include that exact description of how to recreate it? Would really love to get a save of it to debug with.

Wellā€¦ ACEO is lifeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds coincidental as nothing of the code touching upon those areas have been touched.

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep an eye on this issue and if persist Iā€™ll submit a bug and a save file

Thanks!

Im on it!

1 Like

BTW I am just reading about Passenger per flight ratio modifier on 24-3. Can someone help me to point out where that option is?

Also I noticed that the requirement for 3 Stars is baggage service and medium security check. I have both but somehow they game didnā€™t recognise my medium security. Any info on that?

Settings menu option, in the ESC menu.

In the Gameplay settings. I canā€™t help you with 3 stars problem. I have 3 star flights on my airport.

Thanks!!!

Still couldnā€™t figure out why it doesnt recognise my medium security. Thanks anyway

I donā€™t know if anyone else is having this issue, but my airport is only receiving A320ā€™s and no other types of aircraft. I have 16 gates and 59 flights a day and they are all A320ā€™s?

the game is going steady with 7000+ passengers at peak times :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting everything, including mods planes. Grats on those numbers too. I know what work goes into that.

1 Like

Those A320s are the only aircraft in those airlines. Try things like Swiftly or Maple, which have all the way down to ATR72/42

2 Likes

Will do , haha didnā€™t think the solution would be that simple ^^

1 Like

Iā€™m still crashing on the auto-scheduler

First, let me just say the performance is AWESOME! Well done dev team.

I ran for 2 days at 3-speed with 5 gates operating and it wasnā€™t until late in the second day that I had the age-old problem where planes do touch-and-goes instead of landing.

The performance was so good that I added 3 more gates. I wasnā€™t ready to open them yet because I hadnā€™t finished baggage handling. But lo and behold, planes started using the gates, even though they were closed.

Pic 1: No flights are scheduled for gates B-01 through -03.
Pic 2: Jet approaches closed gate B-02 (-01 and -03 were also closed)
Pic 3: shows the planes parked but the boarding desks are closed.

Bug Reported: ACEO-3206