Airport CEO Alpha 24.3 released

From the look of that screen boarding is to take place at 16:30 and pushback at 17:15. Is that not the case?

1 Like

I am getting that as well. I do think the auto scheduler needs some options. One already mentioned is to be able to specify gaps in between flights. Perhaps it also needs a first arrival and last departure time option. To be fair it has only just launched and it will make life a lot easier. too many time I have got bogged down in building up new sections and forgot to plan flights :roll_eyes::laughing:

3 Likes

Having some graphical issues… Haven’t played for a while but it use to display fine.

If I run the ACEO on my laptop it works as it should but if I connect my laptop to an external higher res screen then it looks like this.

I checked the flight planner and the time on top is the takeoff time. Even if that would have been pushback time, 45 minutes wouldn’t have been enough time to board all passengers. I use always send away, the plane stopped boarding at 17.25 and the plane left. A lot of passengers didn’t get on the plane, that also happened on the other planes.

The timing seems correct to me. IRL flights are normally scheduled with an off block-time, not TO-time.

I use always send away, at 17.25 the boarding closed and plane left with many passengers not boarded, that also happened on other planes so the timing isn’t correct on the start boarding time

Help 1! I have a problem. why all flights are delayed?

Help 2! I downloaded the save and … the airport is empty. where is everyone? what’s going on here?

wow! I lost all the staff!

how can I update. Still alpha 24.1.1 version…:frowning:

I play sandbox.

Try this if you havent…

Most likely a deserialization issue, have or can you submit a bug report and include the save and logs where this occurrs?

for a start, I want to understand why the planes stopped coming to me. yesterday everything was fine. but here’s a new day and all flights are “orange”
my save

1 Like

Did you change/edit anything on ACEOMM? Like did you download new Liveries and setup files?

no. I’m not clear? sorry if you do not understand something. How can I change anything during the game?
UPD/ sorry. wrong pic)

What do you mean? Change what in what context?

this was the answer for EG0611. I can not get a reply for some time now, why all my flights have been delayed.

Well there’s really a number of different reasons as to why flights can be delayed and its usually either due to a lacking airport layout or a bug. Fpr larger airports ots more difficult for us to see, so I’d really recommend starting a separate thread and include a bunch of screens with zones turned on.

but how can I catch this bug and send it to you? As I said, one day everything worked. There were many flights. The next day, the planes simply did not arrive

still a funny bug. the company offers me 0 fuel for 0 dollars
топливо за 0