Airport CEO Alpha 25.2 released

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.2-0

Bug

• [ACEO-2613] - Service vehicles can randomly pass through objects over long distances ignoring roads
  • [ACEO-2620] - Null reference issue on getting a random product from Franchise causing stuck passengers
  • [ACEO-3175] - Negative amount or missing construction workers when loading game
  • [ACEO-3204] - Staff security jobs statistics is showing up under vehicle job task panel.
  • [ACEO-3367] - Game crashes loading save
  • [ACEO-3374] - Passenger does not show up in time if flight is just after midnight
  • [ACEO-3384] - Input text gets affected by camera movment WASD
  • [ACEO-3386] - Baron 58 aircraft should be fueled with Avgas 100LL
  • [ACEO-3387] - Food franchise items not showing up after unlocking
  • [ACEO-3388] - Error on cancelling room contract
  • [ACEO-3394] - Boarding time-out even if passengers are checked in

New Feature

• [ACEO-3389] - Tulip Airlines and some other liveries for existing airlines added

Evening all, we are smashing bugs on trail now. Also, finally added Tulip Airlines! Some other airlines that have been left will also enter the game soon. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Food / Shops contract signing sometimes freezes the UI overlay and you then cannot close the shop window or interact with the airport. Just like when we had the toilet passenger bug. A reload fixes it and the menu overlay still works, so you can save. But a bug report with save would not show a thing.

Okay, I will check this tomorrow, does it happen on all franchise contracts?

It is very rare, like once a RL week. So i have no idea when it occures exactly. While I think it could be related to click speed. Like when you renew 10 shops in a row.

Please make a default setting when launching in windowed mode to disable Edge-Panning.

As reported before; 3 small (s01, S03, S04) stands having baggage troubles.

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3395)

ACEO-2629 < this bug sounds related to my menu not working in the staffroom now and then.

ACEO-29 < passangers do also checkin at unmanned Boarding Desks, Pay for Food and Stuff when not manned, talk to empty information kiosks.

https://puu.sh/ze1fc/587db58f34.png < planes leaving out of alignment, at night their lights are aligned, thats how I discovered it, but I had no unaligned flights at nighttime since :wink:

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3396) > S06 wont board due to no staff

Vehicle depot listing in operations panel does not update on updating depot name.

Edge Panning is not constant between sessions.

When typing E or Q in the name-field of an object, the camera is turning the view-port.

Good point! Will add that.

Will look into these.

Not a bug, aircraft actually takeoff and lands in 3D now to get a better sensation of depth. It also helps make landing lights look much better during nighttime. :slight_smile:

Where are you typing? I just added functionally to prevent this in 25.1.

1 Like

Yes, this was fixed in 25.2. Works well.

Meanwhile, the No Passengers bug still exists. I clicked the Boarding Desk. No passengers nor Airport Staff are highlighted (I have a surplus of Staff), so pax don’t exist. I have three Medium Security Checkpoints; all are empty, so I have plenty of capacity there. Boarding was to begin at 6:50am. It is now 7:20am. About 15 minutes later, it shows Boarding Completed 0/110. Depature time is 9:10am.

Similar situation, plus a Baggage Unload problem. Flight info indicates Baggage Unloading In Progress. You’ll note there is a Service Truck with trailers nearby. It never approached the aircraft. There are three Ramp Agents on-site. In addition, it shows Boarding Completed 0/33. There were never any passengers in the terminal.

Can you PM me your airport save? I want to verify what is going on here before creating another bug ticket. Thanks.

Ok, I just tried it, just typed QQQQ in a stand name and are now turned 4 times.

Same with Vehicle Depots, Bus stops, … seems it is not as fixed as intended :wink:

It even happens when typing a savegame name.

Yep, I have 25.2.

(ACEO-3403). Passengers are stuck before check-in. They just couldn’t find anything to do. Arriving passengers are OK.
EDIT: It is not just check-in that they couldn’t find. It’s all activites. They dont even queue anymore for the bus stop.

Maybe can we get a temporary button on stands with this on it’; “disassociate all vehicles” (…for this stand). Have to reload 3th time in 15 min, I am going to play LoL.

Got an interesting problem - anyone encountered the issue where no planes land, and no passengers appear?

I may have pressed the F10, reset aircraft paths, passenger nodes and car routes.

Is your airport open?

Hi,

I don’t know if i’m the only one, but when i want to scroll up it doesn’t work. I need to use my arrowkey if I want to move up.

I restarted it and all planes started landing again. My planes are late and satisfaction rating has dropped to 0. Nothing much I could do though.

I lost all my passengers, staff and vehicles. Luckily I had enough money.

@JonnyT, the lack of passengers for a flight is an ever-present bug. It’s intermittent, so difficult to trace. I’ click on a Boarding Desk and no passengers are highlighted either waiting nor in the terminal. Ultimately, the Flight Info window indicates “Boarding Complete 0/xx”. I’ve resigned myself to the bug being permanent feature. I’ve submitted multiple save games going back a couple versions.

The rotate action was forgotten, WASD was implemented. Fixing now. :slight_smile:

Regarding this, what is your delay action? Note that “send away” will not trigger any boarding. The flight will simply leave without passengers and this is intended. If you wish to complete boarding you should have it as always delay.

Always send away is intended as a last resort if your flight planner is so backlogged with delayed flights that you are simply forced to dismiss these flights.

guys is this a possible bug because i set passenger to flight ratio to 2% but…

but there are 9000+ people in my airport and this is causing all the flights to delay because some people dont board the flights and this is also causing my game to go to 7 fps.

Flight Delay Option set to Always Delay and has been for my last two airports. Planes still without passengers. There were never any passengers in the terminal for that specific flight. Baggage Loading Completed also is often 0/xx.