Airport CEO Alpha 25.2 released

It will not remove any old passengers. This only applies for new flights. It is possible that a lot of the passengers are waiting on various bus stops.

Ok, well I guess I need the save to see what’s going wrong. Just a bit confused as we have already deployed 3 fixes and every time we test it on saves it works 100%. Can you send the current save you are having trouble with? Thanks :slight_smile:

oh ok

9000 people on airport… omg, I am happy when my terminal does not crash at 2000 PAX.

It wasn’t that. It was that I reset flight paths, people nodes and road nodes wondering what it would do.

The road nodes didn’t remove all the deadlock. The flight paths were intended to make a plane move into a reserved path whilst the plane was miles away.

Might have hit debug as well.

Ended up with no flights landing at all over 24 hours then all landing at the same time after. Although I have no idea why, I don’t think I want to reproduce it again.

Also, out of interest - have pushback trucks been reprogrammed? Trucks now appearing when pushback has been requested, I previously seen it where they are waiting when there was 1 item left to do at the stand.

I quite liked that as I think I’ve seen that being done in real life before.

1 Like

Created a ticket ACEO-3422 concerning fuel delivery trucks turning around at vehicle checkpoint

Just letting you know about these small details I noticed in this update:

1. Weird logo on Forrest Airlines Cessna 208, I know you tried to stay as close to the original design as possible but this in kinda weird. I would just move it to the back and make it smaller.

2. Missplaced cockpit windows on Tulip Airlines ATR-72.

3. Texture bug on all prop and turboprop planes. It looks like the propeller is spinning even if its turned off. (also see Cessna 208 above)

Bug report- (ACEO-3426)

1. Have 2 parallel runways. After extending 1 to the North the airplanes started arriving from the South. So planes arrive from North and South.

2. Vehicles get stuck on certain ramps

3. Staff are walking in a loop- Go through security, walk to the secure exit, walk back to security… repeat

regarding point 3 - check your zones
point 2 - I confirm … I have the same problem … but guys are working on it :wink:
:flight_departure:

Reported Bug ACEO-3430 concerning busses driving circles after loading a game.

2 Likes

Since 25-2my just keeps freezing and the time it takes a long time to load could it be the server they are using or my wife to could anyone help please

Bugs;

Passenger flight ratio is not consistent between sessions.

How can a game with as setting; ask to delay give red flash messages about stands?

Suggestion;

As stated before, about stands and vehicles that are not released from stands. My suggestion was to make a button to “unassign” all vehicles, but today I thouth the following; Make any arravial on stand unassign all assets related to that stand (vehicles, staff, etc, etc).

I presume you mean “wifi” and not “wife”? The game has no online connection in relation to saving and loading so your internet speed cannot be an issue, how large is your airport? The large it is the longer it takes to save and load.

Stuff like this will get addressed in the UI overhaul.

While that is tempting, it’s a bad move in the long run as we want this issue to be thoroughly solved and not everyone to apply a workaround. I am currently looking into this issue as it’s one with the highest priority.

4 Likes

Concerning Baggage Loading Complete. Sometimes, it shows xx/xx; other times, it shows 0/0. A minor issue, to be sure. Just as long as the loading is completed.

New hotfix for experimental, intended to go live on default sooner rather than later.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.2-1

Bug

• [ACEO-2831] - Aircraft not being sent away correct if delayed and has pushback truck parked
  • [ACEO-3292] - Buttons on business panel windows randomly becomes missing
  • [ACEO-3293] - Cannot remove check in desk even if no flights assigned
  • [ACEO-3304] - Player airport displayed as ?? in flight information
  • [ACEO-3400] - CRJ700 shadow issue
  • [ACEO-3403] - Passengers stuck due to old unsuccessful flight
  • [ACEO-3417] - Terminal build button scrolled out of window on start
  • [ACEO-3434] - Propellers looks like spinning when aircraft is parked
  • [ACEO-3435] - Landing lights illuminate modded aircraft
8 Likes

I confirm taxi and landing lights fix. Also I noticed something new and not on changelog :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woot, so far in my last few hours of playing since the update, no-one has missed their flight :joy:

Alas, apart from the flights I already had in the planner, and even signing new contracts, in over three days of game time, I’ve not been offered any new flights and that’s with improving airlines ratings.

Anyone else finding this since updating?

@EG0611 Yes I saw that too. Virgin Aus. Still WIP I’m afraid. The AT72 tail needs revised/new 3d artwork for the livery :frowning:

2 Likes

Airport%20CEO_2018-02-05_21-16-26

Still dismissing planes all the time due to cargo problems, but since I manually refuse / accept delays (and can see which stands are causing the delays) I have restored satisfaction all over.

The old 200 flights per contract from the beginning is no longer around it seems though.

The GA satisfaction base is till unclear to me though;

Airport%20CEO_2018-02-05_21-22-31

I’ve not been offered any new flights since updating

@Fredrik and @Olof no new flights offered. Not the only one. Do you want it bug reporting?