Finally, 25.3 has made it out to you on the experimental branch!
Discussion continues from the last version. We’re primarily looking to hear if you’re experiencing any improved performance or if you experience any stuck vehicles. This is a pretty massive change so we do expect a few new bugs! As usual, we’ll listen to your feedback and provide hot fixes.
Please note that this update does NOT contain the new path finding system as we’re looking to deploy that, hopefully, next week.
Here are the change logs:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.3
- [ACEO-2658] - Vehicles in road queues should adjust to speed of ahead vehicle to mitigate gas and break effect
- [ACEO-3151] - Improve performance when manipulating object by improving data structures
- [ACEO-3402] - Improve object dependency exception handling for vehicles
- [ACEO-3513] - Game object transform consolidation to enhance performance when simulating movement of large amounts of persons
- [ACEO-3515] - Streamline agent movement simulation system to reduce performance impact
- [ACEO-3516] - Issue with updating walk toggle animation causes performance impact
- [ACEO-3517] - Slight person game object appearance redeisgn
- [ACEO-3518] - Improved person animations
- [ACEO-3521] - Added option (in graphics setting) to disable tree animation to improve performance
- [ACEO-3522] - Added faster data structures for various system to improve general performance
- [ACEO-3310] - Rare issue with stuck service truck caused by dead lock when trying to offload non-hauled baggage
- [ACEO-3512] - Issue with person movement system yielding causing a high performance impact
- [ACEO-3514] - Improper way of handling agent parent transform in relation to simulation causes rendering performance issues