Airport CEO Alpha 25.4 released

Another update will be rolled out shortly (again), I will then update with change logs.

Continuous Deployment for life :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Please give us one ways doors :smiley:, in the perfect terminal PAX are all ignoring thought up pathways :wink:

1 Like

Dude let developers fix issues then request new things. Currently game is already playable without one-way doors.

1 Like

Sure thing ;), we will survive.

Oh, servicedesks are fixed :smiley: - yes, InfoDesk

Service desk? You mean info desk?

Whoop! Alpha 25.4-2 is being rolled out as I write this (proper version, did a few hot fixes on the previous hot fix (meta)). Thanks to a few good Jira reports I did find an issue with the subway (qualitative bug reporting helps a lot so thanks for that) which has been patched, the issue with disabling baggage systems as well as franchise staff and information desk staff not committing to their work has been fixed, together with a lot of small animation QA and other visual stuff.

We had time to take all that small visual crap due to a lot of time invested in testing a new exception handling system for persons (we work on small bugs when running long haul tests for bugger issues), the same system we use for vehicles which seems to have fixed a lot of issues with stuck vehicles. Since it’s new it will be prone to bugs, however it should not have any impact on your game other than that it opens up for persons to better deal with unexpected events. More testing is of course required but this is a first step, we will monitor your feedback on unexpected behavior.

Lastly, this is (hopefully) the last hot fix we deploy for 25.4 (if we haven’t broken anything important now, lol) as 25.5 will contain the new path finding update. We’re targeting internal path finding testing for the first half of this week and if all goes well we’re looking at an experimental branch release of the new system before this week is over.

Here’s the patch notes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.4-2

Improvement

• [ACEO-3458] - Improve object dependency exception handling for persons

Bug

• [ACEO-3084] - Aircraft can at very few instances get stuck on stand due to a null reference exception
  • [ACEO-3602] - Information desks do not generate any job tasks
  • [ACEO-3614] - Baggage handling system disables itself when loading game
  • [ACEO-3615] - Franchise staff does not reappear properly when shift change takes place
  • [ACEO-3616] - Assets carried in front incorrectly positioned on top of person
  • [ACEO-3618] - Contractor hammer tool not spawned correctly if game is saved and loaded prior to contractors getting spawned in world
  • [ACEO-3619] - Earth patches not correctly spawned when contractor is constructing a structure
  • [ACEO-3620] - Contractors ignore demolition cancellation order on certain objects
  • [ACEO-3625] - Sprite material not correctly updated on offloaded baggage causing "bright" baggage shipped around at night
  • [ACEO-3626] - Sprite material not correctly updated when employees spawn tools outside causing "bright" tools to be carried around at night
  • [ACEO-3628] - Minor issue on grid update on area in front of subway entrances causing persons to stuck
  • [ACEO-3629] - Legacy code related to animation culling causes persons to not update their animation state correctly when moving camera resulting in a sitting floating movement
  • [ACEO-3630] - Minor issue with certain conveyor belt items with integrated belts being animated despite time being paused
  • [ACEO-3631] - Rare panel null reference issue when loading asset panel can cause the user interface to become unresponsive
7 Likes

Danger, danger. Wild fuel truck on the loose. Keep all doors and windows locked as you never know where it might pounce next. Have you seen it. Please report any sightings to Olof :rofl:

Turns out it really is running to escape…

4 Likes

Please save and submit it in a bug report! :heart_eyes::heart:

Is it me or are there some voice/sound changes?

EDIT 1: Yeah especially some A320s have a different engine sound.

EDIT 2: Since Steam update these are the issues I found:

• Arrival passengers won’t get their baggages
  • Staff can’t find path warning on top menu but when you click on it, you see that staff reached its work area.

Other than these I see no problem. My airport is working like a Swiss watch and everything is fine :smiley:

Done and it’s ACEO-3633

1 Like

Is this our DevLog for the week? :wink:

Some prediction of when to put the Boeing 757 aircraft in the Game and great runway for aircraft.%C3%ADndice

It feels like runways and stands have other repair intervals.

Is there a problem with contract generation for shops/stores/restaurants? - nvm, after a while they started showing up again.

I remember someone reporting lightning problems on a map with unlocked area’s, should I make another bug report?

Lol, later on they worked suddenly;

will there be a devlog today/tomorrow?

And after the update 25.4-2, pax get stuck in the Sidewalk tiles AND the Subway. Before update, stuck in just the Subway.

Worked good here unfixing the PAX in front of the subway station.

Check your path-finder queue count on reload, if its 11k like last time, let the game boot up decently first :wink:

There’s only 5k pax

I worry about you, whats the path-finder queue like?

4984 …

sidebar: my franchise workers have not returned.