Airport CEO Alpha 25.5 released

performance is now great and passengers path is working only problem is my planes wont takeoff or wont taxi to stands, HELP

1 Like

@wookieCEO I havenā€™t seen any problem with airplanes. Could you post your airportā€™s photo?

1 Like

plane%20runway%20issue%203plane%20runway%20issue%203

all my planes are backing up :cold_sweat:

No, the problem is that plane gets flag DELAYED before landing and is not landing over many hours (like in real world, in case of weather delays, strikes etc.).

In a few cases yestarday planes that should land 9 oā€™clock landed 15 oā€™clock or 17 oā€™clock. So I just started to think that there was some realistic delays feature employed :blush:

That case happen to me also when i start the take off from the beginning of the runway, can you try change take off just like the second runway

Tried that didnā€™t work, itā€™s happening on all my saved games. It never happened before, itā€™s been since the update

If a plane gets flagged as delayed before landing it generally means that the flight that occupies the gate before it is not leaving on time. So my question still stands about whether or not something in the turnaround process is not happening properly?

Just noticed that none of my shops are being used in the new airport Iā€™ve built since the update! Will see what happens when I renew the contract when they expire

Fully believe this is a bug, have fast forward the game for more than 4 days and the planes arenā€™t moving. Itā€™s happening on all my saved airports including new ones with no commercial flights. I have noticed since the update my planes are now finding a path closest to the runway. This means that planes enter then runway the wrong end travel down it to get to the take off position. They then come off the runway do a 360 turn the. Back on the runway to take off. If two plan s go on the runway at both end the planes stop on the runway with the status of ā€œpath is blockedā€ itā€™s made the game unplayable.

Can we get a screen shot as just played for about 8 hours and everything works great at the moment on experimental?

Same issue with mine, I have separate runways for inbound and out commercial and general. I have planes stacked up so deep on the departures that you canā€™t hardly make out shapes anymore.

If youā€™ve submitted saves for the flight issues we will look at them!

As for the passenger and franchise issue we have, thanks to the great bug reports, found several issues which weā€™ve fixed. A hotfix will be deployed tomorrow (now meaning US west coast timeā€¦).

2 Likes

Just like to give a big thumbs up to the developers. The new update has made the game a lot more playable and the amount of passengers getting stuck has reduced ten fold leading to even my biggest airports suffering less delays while still maintaining a good FPS. Keep up the good work :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My only gripe and it is small is the opening world is 2 small to fit a 800m runway so makes it almost impossible to make money and progress to medium stands etc. I say this as I am running the mods (real a/c liveries) and perhaps the default game with small a/c turns you can make money. Thoughts??

1 Like

Hi Olof, iā€™ve attached the files along with a photo showing issues. Thanks for the update, iā€™ve noticed a big improvement with performances and passages path finder. hope this bug can be fixed soon thanks for your great work.

I have added a link to my two saved game files this one is my older saved game londit.zip - Google Drive

and this one is the newer airport with GA only planes

if you can fix it will be very grateful thanks

1 Like

The taxi way onto the runway on the right, that needs a hold point as well.

I did originally have that but removed it as i wasnā€™t sure if that caused the confusion

reporting a bug via your website thanks

All of my planes are not taking off and it is causing huge delays. I have also tried to tick ignore allocation timer and enable aircraft timeout but nothing seems to work. I have submitted a bug report on this.

Yes, Iā€™m having this issue too. New contract is the same too. No PAX using them :frowning: