Good afternoon airport CEO!
Alpha 26.1 has now been released on the experimental branch. This means that we’re now really back to work and that the release trains starts rolling again, although at a somewhat slower pace due to the UI “side project” taking up quite a lot of resources.
This is a pretty minor release but does feature some new stuff, like new bags, rocks and the promised and long awaited Boeing 757 aircraft. This update does not really target any critical bugs but we’ll make some time for deploying those, hopefully later this week. Patch notes here:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 26.1
- [ACEO-3837] - Reduce import time on modded airline liveries
- [ACEO-3839] - Adjust landing lights to more realistic positions
- [ACEO-3840] - Implement new jet bridge graphics
- [ACEO-3844] - Add flaps simulation to all aircraft models
- [ACEO-3846] - Improve baggage coloring
- [ACEO-3850] - Pausing and then un-pausing the game should restore previously set time speed
- [ACEO-3775] - Flight planner tab displayed on loading screen
- [ACEO-3847] - Issue with passengers not checking in baggage that is too large and considered check-in baggage
- [ACEO-3848] - Issue with persons not respecting the next person in line
- [ACEO-3849] - Some lighting does not turn off during day
- [ACEO-3851] - Minor memory leak on static queue node occupation checking method