Airport CEO Alpha 26.1 released

Yes, unfortunately. I’m away for a couple of days, so it may be this weekend or next week @BBoyJD10… Sorry…

1 Like

Is the bottom left corner a dumping ground?

1 Like

Have you re introduced wind factor into runways again??? I’ve built a new runway for my every growing airport. They taxi all the way to the opposite end to take off against the other way the first takeoff assigned runway is. Alas cannot zoom out enough to show the other runway.

ds

Does placement in game world have any corresponding actions to runway operations? @Olof

Were the new baggage scanners added in this version? Or am I just seeing these now?

Rebuild both runways in 1 go, to have them flying in/out in the same wind direction.

Everybody is waiting for the same security desk, anybody else have the same issue?

1 Like

The others are understaffed.

2 Likes

If it survives saving and loading I definitely want to check it in a bug report!

The staff icon should not be removed unless all staffers are present… sounds like a bug. Save and send in please? <3

@Olof: ACEO-3854

@jasperwillem now you mention it 2 are indeed under staffed, but the one directly left of the busy one is fully staffed but not used. Also see a lot of PAX located on one spot causing them to be late for their flight:

That’s an effect on that particular security not being activated until after. The passengers are not very smart, if they are queuing for a certain desk and another one becomes activated they should divert to that desk instead. We have an issue ticket planned for this improvement but it’s currently backlogged by other stuff: Log in with Atlassian account

2 Likes

Ok tnx, something for the future to be solved.

On this topic, with all the PAX stacking upon each other doesn’t seem that the ‘Issue with persons not respecting the next person in line’ has not been solved yet.

Yes, and no. People stacking on top of each other outside of queues is expected behavior. They should however not stack on top of each other inside queues but from your screen it does seem as if that is still occurring. However most likely at a much less frequent rate than compare compared to Alpha 26.0.

Agree that it was more in the earlier version(s), but it’s also with PAX waiting for busses for example. Security and bus stacked PAX can be seen in the save file for ACEO-3854.

Yeah, that’s also expected behavior. Persons can either queue in a static form (defined queues) or in a dynamic form (openly in the world), when they queue for a bus stop they queue dynamically and to avoid deadlocks they have a fall back timer of 20 in-game minutes. I.e, if they stand in a dynamic queue for 20 in-game minutes without making any progress they “override” the next queuer in line.

@olof Save sent ACEO-3855. Also why runways would be different.

The forums and your website are very slow at the moment as well.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AirportCEO/status/984398919642877953

Move to a VPS they said, it would be more stable they said… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, well to be honest my VPS is very quick and stable. I’d not seen twitter, sorry.

1 Like

[ACEO-3841 22] - Add 12 new baggage sprites

Anyone tell me what these are?

Not on experimental branch

Just means new images/designs for baggage :slight_smile: So you should see new baggage types on conveyor belts etc.

2 Likes

yup, this kind of stuff :wink:

5 Likes