Airport CEO Alpha 26.1 released

Great work. I like your artwork.

4 Likes

Looks good! Would be nice to see an overview of the bags added, so we know what to look for. And we can appreciate your work more :wink:

haha, thanks!
All of the bags have been replaced, tho they are rather small so you might not really notice a difference.

I think the biggest difference will be noticeable when the bags are on the conveyor belts :wink:

1 Like

Shame you have to zoom in so much to see them :frowning:

We need a baggage overview moving layer :slight_smile: as suggested in the ideas post :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Talyn I cancelled contract in the end. Renewed it they there are there.

I just noticed when a conveyer belt makes a turn the animation of the conveyer belt is moving the wrong way. (Other direction)

A graphical itch with the new jetways I’ve just found.

1 Like

The other one was probably recently staffed. The pathfinder does not update queue’rs that are already connected to a security station queue. When it hits like this, there is a few things;

• Is your staff-room nearby?
  • Do you have enough staff for replacement on shift change? (I like to have 20% extra staff on security).
  • You can choose to close the big queued one for a bit, to have them re-queue over the others.

Staff room is nearby
Plenty of staff
Also no delays mentioned in the operational panel

Even when all security desks are open, there is always 1 very popular. That’s probably due to the ‘no so clever’ PAX that they can switch to another desk when that opens, so they keep waiting in one queue.

1 Like

I will try it and am very sure it will work, but there should be some kind of autoupdate on the contracts.

So, i’ve got this problem so far with the new experimental version and still a problem with the pathfinding where the system doesn’t take into account the distances because i have a huge airport and the airport staff is always late to open the check-in desk… i don’t know if it is a known issue already but @Olof let me know if you need my save file

Yup, it’s a pre-existing issue. We’ve got a few plans on how to fix it but again it’s relatively ”low prio” compared to the main sprint we’re driving now (UI). We’ll QA the behavior of person agents post Alpha 27, the one tip I can give you is to make sure you habe several staff rooms placed evenly around your airport to try and mitigate the risk of employees always grabbing jobs form a far-away hub.

1 Like

Alright i’ll try that, hope it will fix the problem a little bit. I think i’m gonna also build a small airport just to have everything running smoothly. Thank you very much! Can’t wait for the new UI :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Food/shops are not getting any sales

What happened to your debt? :o

Well , i’ve built a new airport in sandbox mode :sweat_smile: :joy: the airport before this one i was at -10M… now everyone has to pay 8$ for the bathroom

3 Likes

Hello

What is the release forecast?

Does anyone baggage handling not seralise between saves? Each time I load my airport I have to go into the operation panel and toggle it on each time.

1 Like

I don’t even pay $8 at McDonald’s.

1 Like

My profession is full time work for a driving service, we drive the full crew of a local MacDonalds, so, we have free coffee, toilet access and food :slight_smile: