Airport CEO Alpha 26 released

No. This game should never be 3D. 2D is why this game is beautiful.

If done well, this game would be beautiful in 3D. Imagine having the freedom controls, building options, look & feel of Planet Coaster for AirportCEO.

1 Like

Thats what they plan for ACEO 2 :wink:

That just should not be possible anymore… do you have a save of it?

Is the vehicles ”just” deadlocked or is the delivery truck stalled on the delivery site??

U heeft met succes de kwestie (ACEO-3807) aangemaakt,

1 Like

No just the cars and buses, the delivery trucks are working fine… it is not a big problem but i think we shouldn’t see cars and buses if there are no stops, idk

So question what new things can we see during the testing of the next new updates … I be leave we need some distractions while you guys work in the back ground. Distractions such as the 757 and such as parking lots for cars and even staff parking lots. Even Crew rooms for pilots and flight attendants to sit at before they board the flight and allow us to have more flight delays. Having weather impact flights if the conditions are below minimums have aircraft go around and hold or not depart until conditions lift up.

2 Likes

I mean, could you even imagine?!

1 Like

ACEO-3819

after building a rather large airport to test the new path finding I conclude that it is in no way better. I am getting at best 3 FPS and as you can see from the above picture the aircraft are getting lost and stuck on a regular basis. The game is constantly freezing and in fact has crashed numerous times loosing any updates I have done during the time. I will submit this via the bug reporting forum but am somewhat disappointed and am not seeing the improvements others are. On smaller airports granted but as soon as you ramp it up it falls down. I love this game but feel in its current format the path finding will not be there for the big airports we all so desperately want to build.

Regards

Barry

2 Likes

That does look a mess, can we see the rest of your airport as well. I’ve made some massive airports and not had the problems with frame rate or planes stacking up like that.

Any updates this week or a blog? Or this week is a quiet one?

They are still in the states but devs stated that they would update us later in the week once they were back in Sweden

1 Like

Yes, the devlog is postponed until later this week when we’re back in Sweden (flying home later today actually).

Barry: Sounds like youve encounter a save specific performance bug then which you could submit to us for bug checking. In general we can see that performance is way up comparing Alpha 25 with Alpha 26 but there can be (and are) of course some special simulation instances where the game, for example, incorrectly can frequently invoke a performance heavy piece of code, which then consequently throttles your FPS.

1 Like

Check out my save when you return from your travels. It is zipped up in ACEO-3819! Safe trip home by the way guys and look forward to future updates!

1 Like

Thanks, we made it back safe and sound!

Devlog will be posted tomorrow! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome home!

1 Like

Thanks, we made it back safe and sound!

Devlog will be posted tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Welcome back guys I hope you enjoyed your holiday and I hope you took new inspirations from US of A airports :wink:

2 Likes