Hello airport CEO!
With the large Alpha 27.6 making it out to the default branch last Thursday and the large influx of new players with the Steam summer sale we will be releasing daily patches for the default branch until it is stabilized.
Alpha 27.7 contains fixes for the most critical and frequent reported issues but we will continue to take care of highest and high impact bugs as well throughout the week.
The version will soak on the experimental branch for a while so if you want to play some ACEO don’t hesitate to check it out, if the overall health of the version is better than the current default one we will transition 27.7 to the default branch later tonight.
Also, stay tuned for this evening’s devlog!
Here’s the changelog for Alpha 27.7:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 27.7-0
- [ACEO-4472] - Change wording from "Stand is occupied" to "Stand slot not available" as it can sometimes be shown when there isn't an aircraft on the stand
- [ACEO-4488] - Add tool tip information on how to hire executives
- [ACEO-4599] - Overhaul loading process for businesses and add step progression bar and waiting points for better stability
- [ACEO-4600] - Increase stand and runway auto repair threshold to from 10% to 25% to trigger repair before object becomes unusable
- [ACEO-4601] - Improve mod loading system to prevent issues with broken mods loading
- [ACEO-4434] - Management sub-panels can in rare instances overlap each other
- [ACEO-4438] - GA will occupy stand even if runway doesn't allow them to land at airport
- [ACEO-4439] - Construction dirt patch does not always remove itself correctly on construction object completion
- [ACEO-4443] - Faulty construction material order check causes multiple orders and multiple delivery trucks to spawn
- [ACEO-4455] - Rare exception on flight slot dragger causing medium aircraft to be scheduled at small stand
- [ACEO-4471] - Auto-save breaks fast forwarding
- [ACEO-4537] - Mismatched descriptions for zoning in build menu
- [ACEO-4579] - Initial contractors contract not always correctly spawned when launching a new world
- [ACEO-4597] - Dashboard display in management panel does not load the budget graph correctly when loading a saved airport
- [ACEO-4605] - Deactivation icon is display on certain items despite not being built
- [ACEO-4607] - Minor visual bugs in relation to construction simulation