Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Performance above ‘beauty’, but should have a good/reasonable look :wink:

Doesn’t bother me, but can imagine that the OCD’s amongst us do have an issue with it :yum:

1 Like

Why does a shop close when they reach their sale target while they have 2 days left on contract, that makes no sense at all.

And when closing an ALERT the CLEAR text popup does not close. (My OCD cant handel this one).

Pop the ‘t’ in please. My obsessive compulsive disorder requires it… :rofl::yum:

3 Likes

Found and fixed it. 28.1-10 coming up soon.

Not sure if it is just me, I’m having this problem with all light sources in the airport, at night. I tried reloading the game but the problem still exists.

Stands too

That’s an old macOS graphics driver issue. What version of OpenGL are you on?

Pardon me but I have no idea what version of “OpenGL” I am on… this is weird because it worked fine on 28.1-8 and previous ones. Furthermore, my MacBook Pro is less than a month old.

Running 28.1-9 here right now and not seen the lights like that. MBP too with HS.

Well I was just assuming that your graphics unit is dependent on OpenGL but that might of course not be the case, maybe @Rubble has some insight into this? Either way have you made sure that your graphics drivers are up to date?

1 Like

No more problem now, just tried reloading again, seems fine now. Thanks everyone for the help!

2 Likes

All right, a new version is up! These fixes are not 100 percent confirmed to be working so you need to get back to us if there’s still any misbehavior on these parts.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.1-10

Bug

• [ACEO-6392] - Security checkpoints do not activate properly on shift change
  • [ACEO-6417] - Employees cannot access staff rooms in different secure or open areas causing them to stall while waiting for a new job assignment
3 Likes

Oh, that’s not good. I’m unable to build security stations. Whenever I click the button to select which type I want, I get this…

EDIT: A S&RL sorted it, so not sure how I caused that to happen.
EDIT 2: Okay, so I’ve managed to repeat it. It happens after I demolish one of my small sec stands then try to build another one, repeatable too. ACEO-6425.

Writing from 28.1.10 with airport that was started on 28.1.8;

• Franchise staff is working
  • Securities are working (although when I load save, I had to close and re-open security stations to get rid of bug. So far so good
  • Bug repot system is working (yay :smiley: )

I see that PAX don’t line up for check in queue. I sent report via in game. So far I don’t see any game breaking bugs.

1 Like

@Olof with the Shop bug now fixed will we get longer lasting contracts any time soon? I burn trough them ~2 at a day in a single shop. Maybe same system like Airline contracts? :smiley:

1 Like

@Rubble it is working fine on me.

drop it down, then bulldoze it then see what you get please.

EDIT: Actually after I demolish a security station it seems I cannot do anything zone secure either.

I have same issue. Or i think its same. Suddenly planes stopped to land even airport was empty and there should be several planes incoming. When i save and then reload game again about 5 to 8 planes will land and then they will stop again. Didnt test if its caused by remote stands or what. Really annoying & weird bug though.

Already send in-game bug report so they should have my game save too.

I don’t get why you all have issues me and my tiny airport are doing just fine :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe because you have tiny airport? :stuck_out_tongue: I have BIG! 13 medium stands with jetway, 3 small remote and 5 medium remote :joy: Also several GA stands.

I have problems with shops again, one staff member left, the 3 others stayed and no new came