Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Yes I have full board, HR, Procurement, CIO, CFO , COO etc etc

1 Like

I furthermore tested this and @MoJo was right. When remote stands are enable planes stops landing. It seems to be something on our saves which triggers that as if its working with others. Can devs look at it or other players if they would understand better what triggers it? If someone can tell how i can give my save file for test.

What do you mean with ‘enable remote stand’? As there are a couple of things that need to happen before they are fully operated, so can be somewhere in those steps. Can you reproduce when it kicks in? Do you have other stands as well, or only remote stands?

The current experimental version crushes when loading my old savegame (working fine on the stable version).
Creation of a new world works fine :slight_smile:

ACEO-6449

OK so I tried a new game with new executives and new employees and again I do not see the tab with salary and bonuses…
I made a bug report. I am sure in default version I can see this tab in the game.

1 Like

It is not a bug. It has been temporary removed since it was possible to exploit the system by setting the salary modifiers to the lowest and actually have your employees pay you without any consequences what so ever. It will be re-implemented once it has a true effect on gameplay. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Alpha 28.2-0 coming up right now! A few notable larger changes (as with the aircraft ECS stuff and other functionality and important bug fixes) hence the new minor revision number (will change the name of this topic accordingly).

Last update for this week will drop tomorrow, depending on that version’s health we will most likely target a default release someday next week.

Change log:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.2-0

Improvement

• [ACEO-6444] - Add extra turnaround time to flights served on remote stands to account for the distance service vehicles has to travel

Bug

• [ACEO-6327] - Airside shuttle bus can in rare occasions stall on a remote stand after boarding is completed
  • [ACEO-6426] - Incorrect error handling for missing fuel job tasks cause refueling jobs to spawn on game load
  • [ACEO-6442] - Remote stands do not require a service car stop in order to activate which can break simulation aspects
  • [ACEO-6451] - Stairway truck visible when driving into vehicle depot
  • [ACEO-6452] - Error handling for displaced passengers can cause incorrect teleportation of non-displaced passengers
  • [ACEO-6455] - Passengers can in certain instances deboard without an airside shuttle bus present
5 Likes

D’oh, I’ll have to test this again with the Alpha 28.2-0 … but I just filed AECO-6466, during which ALL passengers stopped being checked in after the game ticked over to Year 2. The check-in stands don’t have any jobs. I filed it via the in-game bug tool; I’m not sure if that does what I think it does and attaches a savegame. Let me know if I can provide additional info.

Aha ok thank you.
I did not know about the exploit. I was hoping that bonus thing was working already to have better work from employees :slight_smile:
So hope it will be back and have some effect on game play like nice bonus to the guys so they will work more or will have better mood or so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do we need to start a fresh save in 28.2 to get added turnaround time on remote stand or will this automatically happen?

You need to plan new flights on remote stands for that to happen! Annextra 45 minutes will be added to account for extended time.

1 Like

Cool superhero name…

2 Likes

… what happens if you have flight that are closer together when you update?

when i schedule flights with that are reoccurring only the first one has the extra turn around time.

I am getting 4 hour turnaround on new flights

How about just slowing time down ingame :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:angel:

7 Likes

How about just slowing time down ingame :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:angel:

:sob:

I have been trying to tell it in the last 6 months… Finally someone understands me.

:sob:

4 Likes

I totally understand - and agree

Yes, I see it, will be fixed in the next update.

On remote stands?

We’re not ready to make such a, quite frankly, massive change at this point… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can’t get these planes to move. Had big time framerate issues so I figured I would shut down the airport to be easier to delete stands. Now these aircraft are stuck on top of each other. Reset aircraft paths doesn’t work neither does reloading the game.