Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Sometimes I see some flights are like 100 ppl came to teh airport but 0 make it to the check point and 0 to secure zone and 0 to boarding.

Are you sure you have enough check-in desks and enough airport staff to start check in? If yes then this is definitely a bug.

1 Like

One of my flights has a turnaround time of 4 hrs and 45 min now instead of the normal four. Was this part of the update or a bug?

If it is on a remote stand, it is intended.

1 Like

wish i got the extra time, i still get only 4 hours and planes are delayed all the time

You’re sure you’re on the latest version? Experimental branch? Have you tried with a new or different save? Flights need to be planned from scratch or rescheduled for flights to get 45 minutes extra.

wish i got the extra time, i still get only 4 hours and planes are delayed all the time

Did you use auto schedular?

A good question, not sure if the auto scheduler takes remote stands into account yet.

Just wondering, is there a quick way to just delete all flights, all airline contracts and start anew? Since having remote stands and everything, my airline rating is currently at 0%…

You can go into the .json files and remove stuff manually but I cannot really recommend that, a lot of work and something can easily break. In general you should always make a backup save of your default airport before testing out new features on the experimental branch.

im on experimental 28.2.1, i get new flights and they are 4 hour turnaround. It is a new save. When clicking on the stand, there is a box saying this is remote, that box is in grey colour, i would think that should be in green for it to get 4.45 tutnaround?

Have it on auto yes, will try schedule myself

1 Like

Have it on auto yes

A good question, not sure if the auto scheduler takes remote stands into account yet.

Here is your answer @Olof :wink: Because I also encountered that bug and I sent a bug report on previous Sunday.

1 Like

Yes, I posted about this above. They don’t even check in. Plenty, and I do mean PLENTY of staff for all check in desk. Everything seems to work ok for about 5 minutes after a re-load but then it happens again. Planes leave with 0 passengers onboard but the stand status says “Boarding complete: 0/XXX”

All right, noted, thanks for that!

New version will be deployed tomorrow. We’ve done some pretty notable changes to the product system (finally) so shops are about to get very vivid… also looking at the bug reports mentioned today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Olof. Is the fix for the passengers not checking in being deployed as well? The experimental is unplayable because of this issue.

Every time logging in the security checkpoints don’t work, there are employees there but says it is not operated

I can also confirm this issue. The checkpoints close even being fully staffed. I submitted a bug report.

Same here. I also sudmitted a ticket(6602)

No devblog today ?

They said on Twitter it was going to come later in the week so they could get more dev time in and update us later

2 Likes