Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Did you see my 2 secure car checkpoints in the list, dont remember the ID, but it is very annoying when your airport does not use them both.

1 Like

:+1: Had a meeting, added now :wink:

1 Like

Does service cars already work for normal stands(non remote)?

Yeah, I have them here! :slight_smile:

No, at least not as of now, depends on the stability of future experimental branch bug updates but we really want to get to a default state as soon as possible. Adding new stuff renders issues but I’ll make sure to try and get those in when we start on Alpha 29.

2 Likes

Pax are stuck in the toilets and near bus drop point and near metro. Also a lot of baggage everywhere.

1 Like

ACEO-6685

I am unable to serve any flights as staff will not do any work claiming they cant reach when there are clear route to get there.

edit: contractors also disappear on save and load

1 Like

Posts earlier have shown issues for passengers getting through security - from my experience it seems to be more than that, everyone stops, passengers, security, airport staff, etc. and it happens when I place something for them to build

Do you have a log file from a save where this has happened? Would love to see it.

Where would I find this?

Press “Report bug” on the ACEO website and you’ll get directions to where files are located. :slight_smile:

My save was on my main computer so I can’t get the log right now but I can get the save

1 Like

I do not have a log of it as I have rebooted the game to check stuff related to another bug and thus reset the log, I can boot it to check though

Got it, just send it here? or?

support [ a t ] airportceo [ d o t ] com ! :smiley:

1 Like

sent!

edit: just to be clear, this affects every version after the latest internal testing group

1 Like

Btw… Would it be difficult to upgrade the in-game bug reporting form so that it retains the information…?

I’ve done a few time so that during writing up of the report I accidentally click on the game screen and all of the information written is gone… :frowning:

4 Likes

This is definitely a thing, there should be a session, also, we should be able to screenshot menu’s; so, maybe we can get a Printscreen in X seconds button?

From another order; pls give the menufields a tab index ;).

3 Likes

would’ve been great if it had the win10 logo as a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can verify that this has been fixed as of: Log in with Atlassian account

i would have sent my save but steam is refusing to update the game, il send it as soon my game has updated to get it off the steam cloud