Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Thanks, just discovered it on my own. Think I need to visit an optican… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have ramp agents disappearing, found out service vehicles don’t always stay, and ramp agents get left behind. Then at next flight at same stand, they get in the service car that drops of next team, and it drives straight to vehicle hangar. The ramp agents are still in the employee list, but their character is no longer present on the map.

1 Like

Yep, had that too. I think it’s a known bug

2 Likes

How do you connect the security to the remote stands? When I click on the remote stand it says: “Security checkpoint connection missing! cannot transfer passengers.” But if i click on one of the security checkpoints there are blue lines to the remote stands.
I have the remote stands connected to boarding desks and to a service stop.

@jeroen That is also a known bug. When you click on remote stand do you see 3 green informatşon or is there one red information? If you see 3 green info then everything is good to go.

You can post a SS of stand if you want. I can take a look

1 Like

Hi @EG0611,

This is what I see when I click on one of the stands:

And this when I click on one of the security points:

Thanks for having a look!

Are your boarding desks inside a secure area?

Are your boarding desks inside a secure area?

He can’t place a boarding desk to non-secure area. Game refuses it.

Jeroen are these remote stands suppose to be bus access or walk access by passengers? If it is walk access: be sure there is sidewalk with secure area on between stand and boarding desk. If it is bus access, be sure boarding desk is connected to apron bus stop.

For both cases also be sure you connected stand to the service car stop so ramp agents can access to stand via service car.

3 Likes

got it. Have to connect the boardingdesk to the busstop :slight_smile: thanks!

2 Likes

YESS! I’ve been waiting so long, and it’s finally here :grin:

2 Likes

Alright, my first reaction: cool! second one: It would be much better if you can assign a different busstop for the arriving passengers. Now they have to wait for each other.

3 Likes

Alright, my first reaction: cool! second one: It would be much better if you can assign a different busstop for the arriving passengers. Now they have to wait for each other.

I agree that may cause issues in future. Maybe devs can setup boarding desks as one way or two ways so players can assign an arrival bus stop area.

2 Likes

Question, are your bus-stops functioning while adjacent to each-other? someone else had troubles with that before.

No I didn’t had a problem with that.

1 Like

Question, are your bus-stops functioning while adjacent to each-other? someone else had troubles with that before.

I never heard or see a problem. Maybe the worst thing could be traffic rush.

1 Like

I believe that by default when you build a stand it should not have a jetway. Not the other way around like it is at the moment. It feels weird when you have to pay 10k to remove it every time you build a new stand. Jetway should be something that you pay extra for and not having it should be the default option. Or maybe you could have an option to have it or dont have before you actually build it. Like you thick if you want it or not.

8 Likes

It is probably like that to make sure save integrity remains and will be changed. I personally build a new airport after each update but many others don’t and want to keep their airports. Just a guess tho

1 Like

I mean it in a way that only the new ones you build, the ones that you build before the update would ofcourse keep their jetways.

I agree with you completely but from a game code point of view if you made default option no jetway the game would try to render all existing stands without jetways as they are all default medium stands and it would break your save!

In future the devs will prob draw a line and the default ones will be changed to be without jetways!

1 Like

Thank you for your encouragement and discussion. We will deploy updates every day next week to rectify all your reported bugs. Thanks for tagging along on the development journey! :heart:

13 Likes