Airport CEO Alpha 28.6 released

Well, it is a small surprise yes but there is another one for you guys. :slight_smile:

Please let it be resized and reduced-sized boarding desks :blush:

2 Likes

What is the other one? :grinning:

Sounds awesome! Keep up the great work! Been here for 1 year now!

New aircraft sounds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

But i cant find any a319 which contract i need to sign or do i miss anything here? :slight_smile:

There you have it! Maybe you haven’t signed those contracts yet?

Just a little nitpick… A319 should only have one arrow on the wing emergency exit markings as there is only one exit, unlike on A320. Just like you can see bellow.

Also congrats guys! I cannot believe a year has passed.

4 Likes

Well done this game just keeps getting better!!
Are you aware this is still happening with the ramp agents? This was a new save for this update.

2 Likes

I still have some problems with the baggage handling… btw the new sounds are really cool! thanks for that

2 Likes

I don’t think this is “fully fixed”:

[ACEO-6576] - Departure aircraft go to entrance on wrong side of runway

I just submitted bug 6879.

You are partially right, 1 arrow should be there per exit. However the newly built A319s have 2 emergency exits on both sides. They had to increase it because the pax capacity is greater than in the old ones but still lesser than in A320s.

Check for example D-AGWB from Eurowings (ex Germanwings)

https://goo.gl/images/M667cY

If you want the make the modell right in the game either remove 1 curved arrow that is not connecting to emergency exit (that is the old A319) or add an emergency exit to that curved arrow (new A319).

2 Likes

Well, guys, I’m having trouble with a ramp agent who keeps asking for the service car even though it’s not presaging and my flights are running late because of that. Note. I’m building 2 airports one on the other.

3 Likes

I still notice one of the reported bugs of a ramp agent being stuck on the belt loader.

Do other people still encounter this bug, or is it just me (running from a save from the experimental)?

2 Likes

Yes I was just going to submit this its delaying flights too…the animation shudders and breaks the loading sequence plane gets delayed waiting on baggage and it never unloads as well.

1 Like

I’ve been running my post-bug fix tests on save that we’re from Alpha 27 and was unable to reproduce the issue, we did have several critical bugs with baggage in terms of the model class which is essentially where all data is stored which are prone to cause these kinds of issues and while I haven’t checked our back log yet (trying not to work too much on weekends) I suspect that if a lot of new players have an issue with this on new saves then the bugs is not fixed, however if it’s only on saves that have gone through the experimental process it won’t be something we’re going to look at.

I’m having this problems with baggage on an airport that i started with Alpha 28 on the experimental. Should i start another airport on the default branch to fix the problem? Btw if you want i can send you my save file

Seems like under 28.4-0 you are able to open the airport to traffic without ATC Tower… :smiley: Bug report has been filed.

2 Likes

ACEO-6955, just submitted. Upon reload, random rooms will be deleted. I’ve only noticed it happened to bathrooms and staff rooms (so far, no baggage claim areas). This is a brand new build airport.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try on a new build and see.

1 Like

We’ve had to fix with the office today, assembling furniture and stuff so that we can work at optimal pace from now on. Have gotten several great bug reports so will deploy an update tomorrow! If you’re experiencing issues with belt loaders simply don’t use them until this bug fix is coming up!

5 Likes