Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

Runway set to “departure only” does not always connect to stands properly

Was this happening a lot I wonder? When so, then a lot of questions from support section are explained.

Not a lot, it had to do with using a lot of one ways in combination with setting runway to departure only causing the connection-validator from stand to runway to fail. This caused some stands to not show up as connected when clicking on runway. So as you can tell it was quite a specific error.

2 Likes

i had alot of lags - just small lags - eg freezing - i am unsure what is wrong with game as other games run very smoothly

Do you have a bug report number for it?

Somehow passengers from remote stands getting spawned at the last build Airside Shuttle Bus Stop. They are also getting stuck there. ACEO - #9505

i dont have number yet as i had crashed as i was using buig reporter

This also happens with terminal connected stands, if they have no jetbridge. I’ve put in ACEO-9297 for this.

1 Like

Only doing a minor update today as we need more exception data on Alpha 29.6-1 before determining the next bug fixes to look at.

Dev blog comes out tonight.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.6-2

Improvement

• [ACEO-9514] - Added paging system to vehicles panel

New Feature

• [ACEO-9517] - Replaced vehicle sprites in service vehicle containers in vehicle panel with cameras overlooking active vehicles

7 Likes

Hi,

According to the picture you are using 4 runways to land and 4 runways to take off.
I tried it with two runways to departure but planes got stuck and where switching from one runway to the other.
So logic question how on earth it works with your set up ?

Missing cameras.

I removed all of my depots too and found they were double stacking on the parking lots. [9526]

1 Like

I’ve seen it too.As i have also seen trucks drive over other parked trucks. And when too many trucks are assigned to one lot, they’ll be driving in circles. All reported, so Olof’s got alot of reading :scroll:

2 Likes

Might be able to add indoor buildability of that, yeah.

Thanks for all the reports as usual. Will read it tomorrow! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm discrepancy between stand and flight planner?

In game bug reporting tool alway won’t let me report a second bug :frowning:

Do you mea you can’t click away the screen that gives you the report number? I have a close button on the top right of that box to close it.

Nope, would just not let report a 2nd bug. Just showed my last bug report.

Have you ever had the close button on that screen? Its right below the close reporting tool button. I’post a pic tomirrow, pc is already powerd down.

Hmm, I don’t see the discrepancy? All numbers match up. :confused:

I submitted a bug, then found a new one. Kept showing the previous bug report number. Was not able to submit a new bug report on the new findings.

Bug 9539 - Cannot rename baggage claim rooms, I just discovered it’s all rooms…

I also notice that traffic stops arriving: no passengers, delayed flights… I submitted a bug, but forgot the number and quit.

had the same dubble stacking issue