Airport CEO Alpha 29 released

Umm… experimental branch… it traveled the blue path and wants to keep traveling… not sure where it’s going to end up when I unpause it…

Progressed toward… Houston… we have a problem… I’ll see if this ends well.

2 Likes

Good evening! Back with this week’s last update, featuring a yet again an increasingly smarter job dispatching system. This one should satisfy all needs as previously requested.

If nothing too serious is going on we’ll transition this version to the default branch tomorrow!

Change log:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.10-3

Improvement

• [ACEO-4465] - Added clear all notifications button
  • [ACEO-7087] - Notify player of not being allowed to construct separate service vehicle areas when two different vehicle check-points cannot be reached by each-other
  • [ACEO-10469] - Improved placement of stand equipment
  • [ACEO-10473] - Re-implemented shopping bag with matching business colors
  • [ACEO-10478] - Enable the "airport closed" as notification persistent

Bug

• [ACEO-8562] - When enable refueling, an error message is displayed even if the criteria are met
  • [ACEO-8614] - Fuel truck refill from depot is slow
  • [ACEO-10320] - Incorrect distance measurement and uncaught null reference exception on stand model door finder can cause completed boardings not to depart
  • [ACEO-10337] - Person "walk around" behavior can in certain cases cause serious performance degradation
  • [ACEO-10422] - Texture-less CEO spawned on first load of new airport
  • [ACEO-10456] - Sidewalk hedge lit when placed outside during night
  • [ACEO-10471] - Janitors and service technicians do not select job task based on distance efficiently
3 Likes

The red plane just backed out of the sand there that’s selected. The stand doesn’t reflect the plane that’s currently there now…

1 Like

GREAT! Now i have this error!

I was playing 29-09 i think. Not sure

Trust me i have reported but i dont know what have been done about it. Now my game will not load.

https://i.imgur.com/tySSAMO.gifv

ACEO-10510, newly scheduled flights aren’t showing up on the flight proccesor any more, even if they are active.

Oh, Roller Coaster Tycoon memories flare up.

3 Likes

29.10-3
Are stands not released after flights depart? All flights cant landing. Only save / reload helps.
Please, my airport unplayable

Nah I don’t think so same happened to me just now they don’t usually park like that right ?

I would flip over the the experimental branch myself. Sure, less “stable” by disclaimer, but it works mostly fine. It’s 29.10.3. At least you can see if the experimental branch loads the game. It’s in the “Betas” section for the game.

Alpha 29.10-3 has been deployed to the default branch. Here’s the full change log for the new default version. We’ll drop a devlog on Monday with a status update and details on the road ahead!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 29.10-3

Improvement

• [ACEO-4465] - Added clear all notifications button
  • [ACEO-7087] - Notify player of not being allowed to construct separate service vehicle areas when two different vehicle check-points cannot be reached by each-other
  • [ACEO-10072] - Adapted ATC rules to ensure that the latest commercial flight get landing priority over new commercial flights and GA
  • [ACEO-10330] - Enable job task agents to discover, and break current activity, if a new job task has been assigned to them while moving about the airport
  • [ACEO-10336] - Enable ramp agents and service cars waiting for transfer action completion to abort if stalled
  • [ACEO-10426] - Improved graphics for modular sofa
  • [ACEO-10469] - Improved placement of stand equipment
  • [ACEO-10473] - Re-implemented shopping bag with matching business colors
  • [ACEO-10478] - Enable the "airport closed" as notification persistent

New Feature

Bug

• [ACEO-8562] - When enable refueling, an error message is displayed even if the criteria are met
  • [ACEO-8614] - Fuel truck refill from depot is slow
  • [ACEO-9435] - Aircraft taxiway occupation waiting is excessive causing delays
  • [ACEO-10078] - Rare issue can cause aircraft to get stuck during pushback process due to serialization bug
  • [ACEO-10091] - Uncaught exception halts deboarding of passengers
  • [ACEO-10122] - On/off icon appears briefly in lower world corner
  • [ACEO-10183] - Incorrect destroy method for removed agents can cause baggage loading and unloading issues
  • [ACEO-10235] - Contractor bus dispatchment can get stuck in a loop when contractors try to leave a world via secondly built contractor offload site
  • [ACEO-10241] - Persons attempt to interact with closed rooms
  • [ACEO-10257] - Pushback trucks can sometimes not be correctly dispatched
  • [ACEO-10315] - Uncaught rare exception in ATC when spawning flights can cause flight arrival to stall
  • [ACEO-10320] - Incorrect distance measurement and uncaught null reference exception on stand model door finder can cause completed boardings not to depart
  • [ACEO-10332] - Uncaught null reference exception when attempting to fetch secutiy check-point for a flight that does not exist can stall passenger
  • [ACEO-10337] - Person "walk around" behavior can in certain cases cause serious performance degradation
  • [ACEO-10342] - Environment ground textures do not blend correctly
  • [ACEO-10346] - Unloading baggage count gets set as zero when service truck park
  • [ACEO-10348] - Uncaught exception in service vehicle flight status check can cause vehicle movement to stall
  • [ACEO-10351] - Flight planner scheduled day 1 causes exception with DateTime counting
  • [ACEO-10399] - Uncaught exception in baggage simulation causes remote boarding to stop
  • [ACEO-10413] - Terminal ambiance sound not playing correctly
  • [ACEO-10414] - Takeoff ambiance sound cuts abruptly when aircraft is removed
  • [ACEO-10415] - Aircraft does not spoil up engines when entering runway
  • [ACEO-10422] - Texture-less CEO spawned on first load of new airport
  • [ACEO-10439] - Job task system does not properly distribute job tasks to most suitable agents
  • [ACEO-10441] - Small boarding desk and small cafe cashier gets changed to larger versions when saving and reloading
  • [ACEO-10449] - Incorrect variable usage in job task dispatch system can cause all airport work to halt
  • [ACEO-10456] - Sidewalk hedge lit when placed outside during night
  • [ACEO-10471] - Janitors and service technicians do not select job task based on distance efficiently
7 Likes

There’s an issue with scheduling flights, is it fixed?

1 Like

Hey why i’ve got so many lags in my save When passengers deboarding from buses.? It’s unplayable. :sleeping:

1 Like

I noticed it too. It does settle down after the engine works through all the changes. I had planes taxiing through terminals and a whole lot of other weirdness. It’s gone now. Patience prevails here. You’re likely to have to reset your runways too even, though they already say a particular direction.

I’m having a problem where I cannot extend runways. I am in a new save, and decided to reposition my runways. When trying to extend the newly built runways, I always get the error that I cannot extend outside of the world, but there is plenty of room in the direction I want to extend. Bug 10587.

Edit: I’ve found out it’s when I am selecting “Extend South” for my runway; extending north lets me violate the world boundaries actually haha.

Edit: It’s only letting me extend my runways if the end that will move is up against a world boundary, and then it only lets me extend in the direction that violates the world boundary. I cannot extend in the direction that I should only be allowed to.

1 Like

So, i still have same old bug about schedule plane not landing and people not visiting my airport. I opened another saved game and now i am unable to expand horizontal runway but managed to expand vertical runway on land i didnt buy.

i didnt bother reporting it anymore cause my previous bug still there after the recent update.

1 Like

Lol, you can extend runways in unbougth land?

1 Like

I had the same issue yesterday night. I was not able to extend my runway in direction to the center of my world, but there was no problem extending my runway in the other direction far away outside the world.

1 Like