Airport CEO Alpha 30 released

Seems your bags cant reach their destination, i’m suspecting you dont use a tilt tray to reroute bags at the split, but your blue circle is in the way of verifying that.

1 Like

Well I mean the bags make it to the baggage bay, but they disappear right before they get to that “sorting area.”

I think we will need a few more close-range screenshots to determine your issue, but I recommend that you create a separate thread for this since it’s most likely design related and not Alpha 30 related.

Will do, but here is one close-up.

1 Like

Someone else had the same problem, make sure to have short distance road between pickup of baggage and drop-off at the carousel. Tip; assign vehicles to stands, so baggage can offload ASAP without first calling a vehicle to the stand.

@Olof - btw, I found out that all kind of vehicles have no sell value, or a sell value of ZERO.

Why is the demolition tool for deleting terminal space a 1 * 1 block, and not a 5 * 5 block?

Alpha 30.1-0 is out! Contains a series of bug fixes, some construction simulation polishing and of course the new interactive tutorial panel!

With this out on the experimental branch next week will mean a higher deployment pace with daily updates and a default release for Alpha 30 targeted for the mid-week.

Have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-0

Improvement

• [ACEO-11782] - Various minor visual construciton and building polishing

New Feature

Bug

• [ACEO-11771] - Construction earth patches dissappear during construciton phase
  • [ACEO-11772] - Employee job task progress bar not showing
  • [ACEO-11773] - Stand runway connection message does not update when changing accepted aircraft type toggles
  • [ACEO-11774] - Construction object wireframe layering on top of contractors
  • [ACEO-11775] - Contractors immediately rush to staff room when placed and then revert back to contractor offload site
7 Likes

Hmmm is that iPhone X? :thinking:

1 Like

And on 6G!

2 Likes

Bug 11812-11816

My remote stands are not receiving ramp agent service. Bug 11813 has a picture of a remote stand, with an assigned service car, ramp agents waiting at its assigned service car stop, but the car is just sitting on the stand, not going for the ramp agents. The flight has become delayed at this point.

In the same bugs (same airport) my small remote stands are getting ramp agent service (or so it seems by time I am notified it is delayed), but the baggage loading/unloading portion of the service round is what always holds up an on time departure; the services trucks are definitely NOT contributing to the delays. The ramp agents either get the bags offloaded from the incoming flight, but leave before they need to load the outgoing flight’s baggage, or no baggage service occurs at all; the stand status shows all other turnaround services completed.

11816 - It seems that remote buses do not go to get passengers if the flight is delayed past a certain point, especially when the assigned bus for the stand in question is free to go do the task. The system never assigns a vehicle for the vehicle job task, which in the vehicle job task panel shows as available, even when it is past a delayed departure.

What is going on with remote stands?

No no, it’s the Phony! :slight_smile:

Will check your bugs today, in general it’s one of the more complex systems and needs to be bug fixed and balanced for a wide arrange of different situations. This is similar to how baggage was tweaked over several months before becoming stable.

New update rolling out later this afternoon!

2 Likes

Does SF50 need paved stands cause they require paved runway that means they need paved stands too. Cause at my airport they arrive unpaved stands

It should yes, I noticed a pic of one on a grass stand and it didn’t look correct at all.

There is no system in place for guaranteeing that the SF50 will land or park on a non-grass object, however there are features blocking it from arriving at all if you only have grass objects. Not the best solution but a current limitation of the system.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be blocking if you only have grass objects instead of only non-grass objects?

Good evening! Alpha 30.1-1 is being rolled out now, contains a series of bug fixes to the new tutorial panel but most importantly also a first fix on the time stall issue (cause by the tutorial progression) and the stalled remote ramp agent bug.

More deployments will follow tomorrow.

Changelog here:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-1

New Feature

Bug

• [ACEO-11792] - Uncaught array out of bounds exception when updating tutorial panel can cause time to stall
  • [ACEO-11794] - "Trucks" misspelled in tutorial panel
  • [ACEO-11797] - Management panel tutorial container step lacks rich text setting causing formatting text to be visible
  • [ACEO-11805] - Management panel operations tab not scrollable
  • [ACEO-11811] - Interactive tutorial panel step completion section lacks rich text setting causing formatting text to be visible
  • [ACEO-11819] - Incorrect verification method for ramp agent transfer can cause ramp agent service round job task to be cancelled and ramp agents to stall
  • [ACEO-11826] - "Received" misspelled in tutorial panel
  • [ACEO-11857] - Fuel depots do not display fuel type image correctly in build panel

Also, a short reminder: Please use this thread only to discuss Alpha 30 and relevant bugs, new and upcoming features should be discussed in other more suitable threads. I have hidden a few replies in this thread to reduce the clutter.

Yeah, that was a typo I’ve fixed now.

5 Likes

With incoming new GA airplanes I think we get closer to FBO feature step by step :smiley:

5 Likes

Love this idea, makes the gameplay/design more interesting. Something I really need right now haha

Good evening!

Just a minor update today with a series of bug fixes for the tutorial panel and general improvements around that, including another fix for the security queue distribution issue.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-2

Bug

• [ACEO-11839] - Incorrectly reversed queue counters can cause queue distribution to not work optimally
  • [ACEO-11877] - Fuel depot does not connect correctly with roads when constructed
  • [ACEO-11878] - Various minor interactive tutorial panel bug and visual fixes
7 Likes

[ACEO-11898] My vehicle menu won’t correctly display which service truck is assigned to which stand or lot. It will say that one of them is assigned to a general aviation stand when it is already parked and assigned to a commercial airline stand. Im trying to move vehicles from one lot to a new lot but the menu doesn’t even say that the service trucks are assigned to a lot when they are already assigned to a lot. Is anyone else finding this issue as well? :upside_down_face: