Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update)

Hello Airport CEOs!
Can you post some new pictures? At the moment i have not so much time, but it would be nice to see the new stuff in action.

Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Secretly stolen from @EG0611

2 Likes

First bug! (Not that it’s a good thing.)

Whenever you use the type search in the items bit, the catering depot, waste depot etc come up. You are able to place them down.

Hedges also do not connect properly on the second and third floors. Walls don’t either.

2 Likes

Just build my first escalator. It says right click to set direktion when placed. but it is not clickable. nothing apears or happens.

1 Like

Just build my first escalator. It says right click to set direktion when placed. but it is not clickable. nothing apears or happens.

It shouldn’t be at the moment so nothing to worry :wink:

Thank you very much :slight_smile: But if you want to build the floor 2 , you do not see what I have selected, only when I build it you can see it . That is a bug :slight_smile:

Strange, this was reported yesterday and the jira status sais fix deployed.

Why released to Exp. Bug report it @modair . The more data the greater pool of data to evaluate what is causing the bugs.

2 Likes

OK Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, then it doesnt seem to work? i build an underground tunnel for pax to 2 second building, under a taxiway. but no one uses it, not even staff.

Can you share a screenshot.

Just a little new airport for testing purposes.

Thanks, I’m assuming it’s all zoned secure as well?

Yes it is. That was my first thought too.

That escalator on the remote building does not look quite right. Which floor level were you on when you built it?

1 Like

Oh! I didnt think i put any consideration in that. So i dont know right now. I will erase it and test it.

Edit: Constructors are still building, but first of all it is not possible to build escalators on floor 0. So this should`nt be the solution.

1 Like

Someone posted in the wrong thread.

So, i erased both and build them new. now it works. but since you dont see the direction very clearly during building this happens. the pax emerge from ground -1 from left to right and then walk over the escalator. the escalator doenst seem to be an obstacle for them.

BUTS IT’S F***************** AWESOME :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Good, good, yes it is :slight_smile:

It does have a bit of a learning curve I agree.

1 Like

Yeah, you see that one side is a bit darker than the other, thats “down”. it is just not that clearly when it is that reddish during building so i didnt see it on first sight.

2 Likes