Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update)

Oh! I didnt think i put any consideration in that. So i dont know right now. I will erase it and test it.

Edit: Constructors are still building, but first of all it is not possible to build escalators on floor 0. So this should`nt be the solution.

1 Like

Someone posted in the wrong thread.

So, i erased both and build them new. now it works. but since you dont see the direction very clearly during building this happens. the pax emerge from ground -1 from left to right and then walk over the escalator. the escalator doenst seem to be an obstacle for them.

BUTS IT’S F***************** AWESOME :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Good, good, yes it is :slight_smile:

It does have a bit of a learning curve I agree.

1 Like

Yeah, you see that one side is a bit darker than the other, thats “down”. it is just not that clearly when it is that reddish during building so i didnt see it on first sight.

2 Likes

Should this be available yet? :wink:

1 Like

Which bit? Or rather, can you activate them? The dev blog said they would not be able to be active, didn’t say anything about them not being buildable.

Catering, de-icing pad and waste depot

DeIcing I think? … the garbage one should not be.

1 Like

Bulk post, will add stuff over time;

Let me list this one as a reminder, the employee drop down menu consistancy

Summary

When your runway is delivered, but the exit/entree are not finished yet, you get a warning that they are missing, can you add a check if they are ordered before the warning?

Staff zone not removed under objects after removal - 13343

Summary

Nope, all should be disabled and will in the hot fix coming shortly… you can build them but as of now there is no way to activate them. :wink:

4 Likes

R.I.P Alpha 31.0-0, it’s replaced by Alpha 31.0-1:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 31.0-1

Bug

• [ACEO-13335] - Terminal foundation and placement grid not visible on second floor
  • [ACEO-13344] - Build buttons blocked by application version handler appear when searched

Keep them bug reports coming. We’ll most likely pop in tomorrow with new a new deployment! :heart:

2 Likes

Does the game update or do I need to activate the experimental setting on Steam?

1 Like

Yes, go to BETA’s in steam menu, choose Experimental.

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Me:
happiness-noise-1-39959125

3 Likes

Can we build on floor 1 without a foundation on floor 0?

Only if you remove the underlying foundation after it.

2 Likes

Beechcraft 1900D, yes awesome!
Waiting for the PSD then :slight_smile:
just start today an airline mod where also this aircraft is in the fleet

2 Likes

Which floor does the jet way attach to it is a bit confusing