Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update)

The floor above ground floor.

Depending on your nomenclature 1st or 2nd. First floor for most non USA countries.

1 Like

But I can connect it on ground floor as well.

It is visible on all above ground floors, but they will only egress on the 1st floor.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

New airport, this experimental, running smooth and making first profits - :smiley:

Now with baggage support :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After loading in my airport from Alpha 30 I encountered many problems with my flights. After rebuilding and enabling baggage handling it refused to work. All the equipment would arrive to the gate (belt loader, cart and ramp agents), however on 95% of my flights the ramp agents would refuse to load or unload bagge and would just idle next to the belt loader. Furthermore, after dismissing my flights, the new flights would arrive and the passengers would come out but in the turnaround process it would say 0 people deboarded and the planes would not leave (I did reload the game). Finally, the ramp agents would also refuse to load baggage onto carts at the baggage bay.

Please send in a bug report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Delete foundation could crash the game, if you want to delete a big amount of foundation at the same time, game freeze and could crash.

Did you perform a save / reload on your new system, very advisable.

Summary

Aligning of loan texts is … not ideal :wink:

13358 - Visual artifact of demolished terminal block.

Summary

Summary

13364 - Baggage / Arrows visible on wrong level.

And without arrows;

Summary

F1 does no longer open the HELP layover? - 13349

Food shop not having staff - 13350

Star list in flight planner (still) very long :wink: and sometimes doubling items.

13370 - Night lighting not enabling

Door can be build outside - 13371

Busses are blocked - 13377

Remote service car not called - 13379

How can it be, that when I have 100% of my A1 truck assigned to stands, they are hanging around in a depot? - 13380 oh, assigned stands were unassigned again somehow.

1 Like

ACEO-13387

Somtimes the desciption in a contract seems to be too long.

Screenshot here since you cant screenshot via bug report function because pressing esc for accessing the bug report form closes the contract page.

Suggestion: After a few hours in the new update: We need one way escalators :smiley:

1 Like

One way escalators are coming they just need a a little more work as they are described in the alpha update

I like the Update, Multiple Floors are awesome :D. What i don’t like is the Road Tunnel Up/Down, it just don’t look right, it should pe 2 Squares longer, with this Roof thing in the Middle and not at the Ends.

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Having one issue, for now: if zoning large secure areas on 1st floor, game stucks for 2-3 minutes (!) till it’s processed…

Report sent…

And one suggestion:
When building escalators, it’s really hard to see where is upper and lower end…
So perhaps you could make any marker into the blue building-overlay or anything else to make this more clear…?

When building escalators, it’s really hard to see where is upper and lower end…

You can click “page up” and “page down” key while placing escalator so you can see where it comes on other floor.

1 Like

This has been discussed and something that is being looked in to.

3 Likes

And another asking:
Building queues is worse. Especially on default floor it’s very hard to see, where actual building queue, or neighbor-queue is going…
This was better, before…

Edit: It’s only at security checks, no green marking from actually building queue visible…
Bug report sent.

I am afraid, I need a 3rd basement floor… :smile: :wink:

1 Like

Hello, Just found this bug - not sure if anyone else is facing this as well - the colorful construction boxes