Airport CEO Alpha 32 Released (The Turnaround Update)

ah yes, i only removed the belt, not the tilt. Working fine after rebuilding the tilt. Thanks again!

1 Like

How many alpha 32 versions remain until the alpha 33??
I’m dying to see those big birds.

When I click on stands, the status boxes on the sign show some sort of game code?29%20PM

1 Like

Probably a little typo.

@Alexander i believe this one’s for you.

1 Like

Some Alpha 33 keys slipped through… an update will be out shortly to fix this! :wink:

2 Likes

New update rolling out now, immediately to be pushed to default. No new number, just a regular hotfix.

5 Likes

Well, still a fan :grinning:

2 Likes

BUG: When placing an item during an autosave, the game will deselect the item and the placed item will have a green box until game restart.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this too, but I don’t have autosave on. I have been using debug with simulate construction off though, and it seemed to also happen after copying blueprint with queues. Then it randomly happens when placing anything else.

2 Likes

I’m on the default branch 1.32 and my screen just stays on the loading screen saying almost done for a long time, restart many times and tried different saves. @Olof?

Same with me

• I just saw 18 people stuff themselves in a taxi. I thought that was fixed :thinking:
  • I think I saw the old save prompt pop up when I quit the game.

EDIT 01:

Default Alpha 32.12-0

1 Like

@EvanTheCEO, did you create a bug report of that? Sounds like an exception was thrown and I need to see the log file for that one.

@Jas, I need to check out your save files. Both you and @fabiopinto can send them immediately to us at support@airportceom.com! :slight_smile:

The taxi problem is obviously not fixed, needs more unforgiving code…

1 Like

lol good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve found the issue for the loading problem. An update will be out on the experimental branch later tonight!

2 Likes

Would this fix my issue? Fingers crossed

Sorry, update is pushed until tomorrow.

1 Like

Olof, has the update been pushed

not yet so i think devs are busy but i am sure they will push out the update

2 Likes