Airport CEO Alpha 32 released (The Turnaround Update)

yes, and also where you have the escalators north to south. all connected correct, but no path found. When placed west->east, no issue (upper right)

1 Like

Ah I see, will investigate further.

Edit: Thanks, I have a solution brewing. Will verify that it works and then push an update first to experimental and then hotfix to default.

Second edit: Coming up in a few minutes now…

1 Like

A hotfix has been deployed for the escalator rotation issue, both versions on experimental and default have the fix and they will retain the original version nubmer (Alpha 32.12-0). Thank you @andybxl for reporting the bug! :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect, thanks for the quick turnaround. Works fine for the escalator, but you didn’t fix the same issue on the tilt trays (approach from east is not connecting - just like the escalator)

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, the save included in the bug report now works as expected. Can you share a screenshot of what you mean with the tilt tray “not connecting”?

image you have it in the savegame as well. When you approach the tilt from the east, the connection is always wrong. (on the right) - if you come from any other direction, it’s fine.

1 Like

I see, it’s been fixed but not for serialized tilt trays. I can roll out a new update fixing it in a few, but if you want to solve it immediately you can just demolish and rebuild it. You need to demolish and rebuild both the tilt tray and the belt.

ah yes, i only removed the belt, not the tilt. Working fine after rebuilding the tilt. Thanks again!

1 Like

How many alpha 32 versions remain until the alpha 33??
I’m dying to see those big birds.

When I click on stands, the status boxes on the sign show some sort of game code?29%20PM

1 Like

Probably a little typo.

@Alexander i believe this one’s for you.

1 Like

Some Alpha 33 keys slipped through… an update will be out shortly to fix this! :wink:

2 Likes

New update rolling out now, immediately to be pushed to default. No new number, just a regular hotfix.

5 Likes

Well, still a fan :grinning:

2 Likes

BUG: When placing an item during an autosave, the game will deselect the item and the placed item will have a green box until game restart.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this too, but I don’t have autosave on. I have been using debug with simulate construction off though, and it seemed to also happen after copying blueprint with queues. Then it randomly happens when placing anything else.

2 Likes

I’m on the default branch 1.32 and my screen just stays on the loading screen saying almost done for a long time, restart many times and tried different saves. @Olof?

Same with me

• I just saw 18 people stuff themselves in a taxi. I thought that was fixed :thinking:
  • I think I saw the old save prompt pop up when I quit the game.

EDIT 01:

Default Alpha 32.12-0

1 Like