Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

The 8 engine is still larger than the standard 747 engines though. I thought there was always a chance I would pull the wrong image. Thank you.

EDIT: I’ll be sure to get the right engine when comes the time…

2 Likes

We will be looking into that first hand tomorrow! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

747-400 uses the CF6-80C2 (93inch fan diameter) the 747-8 uses the GEnx-2B67B (104.7 inch fan diameter)

1 Like

Any update on the next release of the Dev Blog?

1 Like

Tonight! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Aussie time I take it :slight_smile:

I love the Queen of the sky, and I thank you and your team for implementing this aircraft into the game @Olof and @Fredrik. I do have a question about the runways though. Why are we just replacing runways instead of just extending the runways to fit the larger sizes of aircraft wanting to operate at our airports?
Thank you and keep up the amazing work you are doing for the world.

1 Like

any chance of coming 767?

1 Like

Hey guys!
I’m on 33.7-4 and the notifications about passengers not being able to find a way just keep popping up. They get resolved after a while on their own. Wasn’t this fixed?

1 Like

This ONLY happens with passengers who arrive at the airport through the subway

It’s very rare that with aspects as complex as pathfinding there’s a magic solution that fixes every potential issue, so “wasn’t this fixed” most likely don’t relate to your particular issue. You’ll need to file a bug report with the save so we can test it in action and see what isn’t working! :slight_smile:

Alpha 33.7-47 has now been deployed to the default branch.

6 Likes

yah that would be great, i have a lot of airlines to mod with 767 :smiley:

It doesn’t look like you have used sidewalk in between your terminal and the subway stations.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it, tarmac tiles are not walkable by passengers.

:man_facepalming: Stupid of me! Thanks @Fredrik @Olof

1 Like

Classic reply

1 Like

Classic problem! :wink:

1 Like

ACEO- 19957
Unable to Resave game under new name,

Looks like your mac denied you saving the files, have no other reports on so not sure what went wrong.

2 Likes