Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Привет! Olof asked if there are any Russians here. I guess to check russian language which was implemented earlier.

2 Likes

Passengers aren’t moving at all for me.

Hmm it appears this update has broken the performance for me, I have 0 pax in my airport and my fps is barely keeping 20fps :frowning: It seems to be really laggy when panning over the checking desks or over trees for some reason! Will make a bug report and send you the codes :slight_smile: ACEO - 20937 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish shuttle buses wouldn’t always have to leave 30 minutes prior to departure - it always results in the flight being delayed because of how long boarding takes.

I agree with you, I also have same problem of it.

As I’ve written on other places we’re back and have started to look at the posts you’ve made the last few days! We’ve fixed a range of aircraft related issues, including the dreaded aircraft mayhem when you load (i.e. aircraft run each-other over because they don’t remember their place in the queue) but this will not be released as part of Alpha 33 but instead Alpha 34. We’ve also got a final once-and-for-all fix for the secure zone issues some of you’ve still had, also part of Alpha 34.

We’re looking to have Alpha 34 out as soon as possible!

12 Likes

Update: Alpha 34 drops on experimental this Friday.

23 Likes

That’s great news.

1 Like

Since A34 is around the corner here’s my idea for further in game… More realistic airline&airport contracts

Any timings for the A34 drop? Been looking forward to Friday.

Wondering that too.

It is still Friday in Europe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yo we’re is da update?

They probably meant next Friday

@Fredrik told me this 10 hours ago:

Experimental release is planned for today! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They said this Friday 2 days ago just a few comments above.

Alpha 34 is now available on the experimental branch: Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

10 Likes

Md11 is here

???, yes, it got here a long time ago