Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Also what about workers transport in big airports, why the need to walk all the way back and forth…

Make sure that you adjust the slider in the flight scheduler panel, in the top right hand corner you can change the ratios of small/medium/large flights that get offered.

I’m wondering how many checkin desks are required for a large aircraft? It was 2 for medium. Guessing 3?

1 Like

maby 4 or 5

Right click on Airport CEO in Steam, then choose Properties. In the Betas tab, you should get to choose Experimental from the drop down menu. Cheers!

Also what is the point of long term parking if there is no shuttle that bring people from the parking to the airport and back? and why people use short term parking and then fly to another country, it is supposed to be only to pick up or drop off?

This looks great. A lot of good things in here that have been requested for ages, especially one way roads.

That being said, we need a better system for managing flight scheduling. This part of the game becomes annoyingly mundane after like 10 gates. The auto scheduler doesn’t really have enough functionality, as the flights eventually end up coming all at the same time.

1 Like

3 checkin desks for a large stand is correct

2 Likes

ok good to know

Delivery sites should still be possible to be placed on service road. If not it’s a bug so please report it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Called the update this week :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to test

What about shuttle buses for the long term parking?

in real life - there is short term parking up to 24 hours - there is car stop (drop off and pickup) in game which that is should be used

ACEO-18185 reported the bug

How can I download it? on my steam account it isnt released yet

It’s in the experimental mode so right click on aceo and go to properties

Then go to the final tab and change it to experimental

I am warning users, good luck trying to run 16 large gates at once :laughing:

1 Like

Percentages for loading and unloading ULD shows up as N/A

don’t have experimental so i’m pumped for default branch release:grinning::smiley::smile:!