Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

That was the year before last believe it or not :open_mouth:

Wow. Time flies. Will be nice to have those Santa Hats returned to staff.

New version rolling out! This one has the fix for the strange passenger refusal to in certain cases interact with certain rooms on different floors.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.8-2

Bug

• [ACEO-20021] - Incorrect fetching position can cause persons not to find their way to rooms on different levels
  • [ACEO-20588] - Aircraft stanta hats spawned on new aircraft despite being turned off in development console
  • [ACEO-20589] - Vehicle depot and service vehicle parking lot connection nodes driveable causing strange vehicle pathfinding behavior
7 Likes

Hi @olof I’m still having issues with buses leaving too late on large remote stands which makes all of my flights on those stand leave 30mins to an hour late!

Do you have. A shortage of buses? That might be the problem.

Hi olof I’m still having issues with buses leaving too late on large remote stands which makes all of my flights on those stand leave 30mins to an hour late!

Hello @Artik please create a bug report topic on forum with necessary information (including screenshots) to get a proper help.

Do I send this from the ingame bug reporter or on here?

Nah I’ve got likely double what I need, and sometimes it will send 3 - 4 buses to the pickup and it will fill 1 - 2 lol, The buses sit at the pickup then leave 20 mins before the planes depart but, the buses always arrive after the planned departure time and cause long delays with pushback etc.

2 Likes

Do I send this from the ingame bug reporter or on here?

You can do both. If it is a design issue we community can solve it instantly if you create a new topic on forum.

3 Likes

We are a bit hesitant to spawning large amounts of road traffic due to potential congestion issues, generally if you have a large number of passengers arriving you should allow on subway entrances. This will however of course be further polished down the road (beta 1).

2 Likes

Do we have any Russians on this forum?

I speak Russian

Hello again, here’s another little update for the experimental branch, one of the last before we leave for a little holiday break. As a small token of our gratitude to the community, @Rubble has whipped together an A350 for ya’ll. We’re now also experimentally testing out Russian, Czech and Turkish!

Here are the patch notes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.50-0

New feature

16 Likes

Thank you so much @Rubble! :heart_eyes::airplane:

3 Likes

Oh nice, what lucky airline has the a350?

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you sooooo much.:star_struck::star_struck::innocent::heart_eyes:

Hmmmmm I wonder what is the next aircraft that is being executed by the team? :smirk::smirk::thinking:

4 Likes

Yes! I can’t wait to see what the community does with the A350! :grin:

EDIT: Olympus Organization has the A350 in its fleet

5 Likes

Oooooooh that’s beautiful! Sadly I cannot see it in game since I’m nowhere near home :cry:

2 Likes

oh my gosh! im so excited! had to take a few weeks off due to work and life being busy, holiday starts in an hour and a half… cant wait to work with the Queen and the Raccoon!

1 Like

Thanks for the Update! But it is only the A350-1000 and not the -900? Gives our Modders a bit less work since not so many Airlines have order this variant.

Oh and again nice one with the version number :wink:

2 Likes