Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Great plane! I wonder, when I will see it first on my current airport. I am eagerly waiting. :slight_smile:
Any chance of seeing a Fokker, Saab or Antonov during the next version updates? No matter whether small, medium or big.

3 Likes

Fokker 100? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Well in my head the A350 should have been with A34 and not A33. I have no control over the release of where/when though. Next plane… hmmmmmm I have no idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Is that because you’ve made too many of them to know wich one gets chosen? :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Got several issues with baggage loading not done today, first occurence reported as ACEO-20750 (baggage truck just circling the airplane for a while, after several circles it left the stand just to turn around, come back and get unloaded). Later one had some flights where either offloading and loading or just loading wasn’t done, in those cases simply none of the baggage trucks got assigned for hours, even if several were parked without job.

Also got some other minor issues all reported, probably that’s what I get for playing during Christmas… :wink:

1 Like

Привет!
What’s the question there?

Привет! Olof asked if there are any Russians here. I guess to check russian language which was implemented earlier.

2 Likes

Passengers aren’t moving at all for me.

Hmm it appears this update has broken the performance for me, I have 0 pax in my airport and my fps is barely keeping 20fps :frowning: It seems to be really laggy when panning over the checking desks or over trees for some reason! Will make a bug report and send you the codes :slight_smile: ACEO - 20937 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish shuttle buses wouldn’t always have to leave 30 minutes prior to departure - it always results in the flight being delayed because of how long boarding takes.

I agree with you, I also have same problem of it.

As I’ve written on other places we’re back and have started to look at the posts you’ve made the last few days! We’ve fixed a range of aircraft related issues, including the dreaded aircraft mayhem when you load (i.e. aircraft run each-other over because they don’t remember their place in the queue) but this will not be released as part of Alpha 33 but instead Alpha 34. We’ve also got a final once-and-for-all fix for the secure zone issues some of you’ve still had, also part of Alpha 34.

We’re looking to have Alpha 34 out as soon as possible!

12 Likes

Update: Alpha 34 drops on experimental this Friday.

23 Likes

That’s great news.

1 Like

Since A34 is around the corner here’s my idea for further in game… More realistic airline&airport contracts

Any timings for the A34 drop? Been looking forward to Friday.

Wondering that too.

It is still Friday in Europe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yo we’re is da update?

They probably meant next Friday