Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

Flight schedule s are overlapping.

1 Like

It seems an update has hit. 34.1-4 it reads atm ~ I noticed due to a bug report giving a red report :wink:

The double staffing on secure stations is back now. ~ 21595

Fuel depot slider stuck.

Something is up with carspots. - 21596

1 Like

Same here, not enough taxis/cars for leaving pax/staff, so they’re piling up… ACEO-21550

Both other ones, too.

Edit:
Update broke my convey belts:

pic

ACEO-21599

Update opend my closed security checkpoints:

pic

ACEO-21600

Planes ignoring second (“arrivals-only”) runway, but piling up on 1st runway (“arrivals&departures”)

pic

ACEO-21601

Edit:obvious error

seems as if bugfix ACEO-21544 didn’t solve baggage loaded rating
grafik
Edit: OBVIOUS ERROR! just needed some time to adjust…

1 Like

You can track your bug reports here:
https://apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa
but you need to be patient…

Did i missed something?
On Fligthplanner i can’t adjust the level of small, medium and big planes anymore…
as a modder this feature was really important for me when added planes for taking screenshots…
i hope there is a chance to get it back…

3 Likes

Fredrik has explained on this in another topic:

1 Like

ah okey, thanks… well i disagree that is obsolet…
when i test Mods i need this allways :frowning:

2 Likes

Well, we’ve downgraded to the cessna 1000… :wink: :rofl:

For some reason pax are only using one boarding desk at each gate resulting in loads of delays particularly on large stands it took 8 hours to board an a380 (517 pax), reported as bug ACEO-21608.

1 Like

Both of these issues are most likely caused by the changes -4 invoked, I’d suggest toggling them on and off to reset them as there’s new code to solve other issues in but since we’re on the experimental branch we do not provide transition bug fixes.

If the issue persists after such a toggle (and the double staff is not a misidentified shift change) it’s a different matter.

1 Like

18k pax on 19 small aircraft - thats some twilight zone stuff right there!

1 Like

I know this is not a bug (and more a UI issue), but can we get the hourly balance on the bottom panel to include Other Expense/Income? I was confused how I am making profit but have my cash balance constantly reduced, until I noticed that my interest expense outweighs my operating profit.

is this a bug…
I have not researched night flights yet GA carries on 24/7

Thanks

1 Like

GA are not affected by the no night flight rule. Think of it as more noise abatement from larger aircraft not being allowed to fly at night without the permit.

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing, so if I want to skip night time I need to manually deactivate GA flights correct ?

I really like the look of the new small ATC tower!
Props to the creator. (Jettuh most likely)

1 Like

I still get some Paxs who get stuck waiting for bags, I am not inbound scanning any more, they leave the airport when the game is reloaded, reported as -21621

I have noticed some bags moving from the Baggage truck to the Baggage getting “stuck” and sometimes slowly moving away from the converyer belts like in this screenshot. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/763857882700961969/15088E04B513BCD640E75037E21E780E4472A726/

I want to ask, after the latest update you cannot set the language Czech and Russia. Where is the mistake?

Last update of the week! Will continue to take a look at the issues you’ve reported here and via the bug tool during the weekend and starting with more updates next week.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.1-5

Improvement

• [ACEO-21607] - Added total amount on income and expenses bar in budget panel
  • [ACEO-21616] - Airline contracts now divide fleet into size category
  • [ACEO-21617] - Temporary removed requirements details in flight planner due to system planned for overhaul in next update

Bug

• [ACEO-19832] - Cleaning show progress in turnaround monitor despite no cleaning activated
  • [ACEO-20123] - CRJ baggage truck loading position misplaced
  • [ACEO-20760] - Flight planner can in rare instances deadlock during planning
  • [ACEO-21229] - Delivery and contractor site don't connect to road if game is paused
  • [ACEO-21474] - Flight capacity counter does not update as you plan flights
  • [ACEO-21483] - Auto scheduler can in rare instance continue to schedule flights despite being turned off
  • [ACEO-21517] - Hourly balance doesn't show actual cash flow
  • [ACEO-21537] - Reception of small commercial flights possible without having any commercial small stands built
  • [ACEO-21542] - Incorrect values in operations performance report
  • [ACEO-21581] - Various typos corrected
  • [ACEO-21612] - ILS size of 1*2 not aligning well to runway, changed to 1*1 instead
9 Likes

This is probably because Alpha 34 added a lot of new text. Because it’s not translated, the languages are probably removed temporarily until new translations are submitted.