Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

Had the airport run for a few hours already, all the time default speed. Then changed to double speed and the problem occured after maybe 30-40 minutes playing with that speed.
Same behaviour like before, a new flight was scheduled in the past. The screenshot attached to the new bug report shows the first overlaying flight in flight planner. I can’t tell anymore which of the two overlapping flights was scheduled later, but if you load the savegame and open the flight process monitor it’s the one shown on top of the list with long delay (the originally planned flight for that time had left already).

We will look into it, will however still deploy 34.6-1 as its noticeably less frequent.

Yes of course, currently it’s already much better. Every little bit helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve also had pathfinding problems for deliveries. They were caused by tunnel pieces with no road attached on the lower side. Every vehicle coming to the airport was affacted: cars, taxi’s, busses, delivery trucks. Even though the tunnel piece was somewhere they needed to be (everything was topside reachable without tunnel), it must have been blocking the pathfinding calculation.

It’s something were aware of and will look at after the Alpha 35 internal sprint is done.

Before going default with the flight planner over-planning reduction fix, here’s another little update on the experimental branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.6-2

Bug

• [ACEO-23492] - Tutorial picture shows old small ATC tower
  • [ACEO-23542] - German translation of "baggage loaded on aircraft"-rating description is in italian
  • [ACEO-23582] - Resupply sliders can under certain circumstances be set to a different value than specified
5 Likes

[[ACEO-23542 ] - German translation of “baggage loaded on aircraft”-rating description is in italian

Ops…Sorry :flushed:

2 Likes

Bru how does this happen?
Dev error or did someone do the translation wrong and SOME how got looked over?

unfortunately I was wrong
I had seen how the German community had translated some sentences (it seems to me the most active also on the forum) … but then I forgot to return to the Italian language.
I translated sentences into the wrong language … I thought I had erased everything. This will have escaped me

6 Likes

Oh ok lol we all make mistakes

5 Likes

Quite annoying bug with the large stands, happening from time to time: Baggage truck for loading arrives first, blocks the entrance and the truck for unloading can’t get to the airplane - resulting in a deadlock.

Can’t report the bug unfortunately because once again the bug reporting tool is stuck at “attaching screenshot” (happens pretty often); maybe that’s something to fix better sooner than later because due to the game loading time I usually don’t restart the game and just don’t report any bugs during that session.

1 Like

Ever since this version i cannot set the sliders anymore. I had them set at a value and trying to change it brought them back to 0%minimal and 100%maximal without being able to drag the sliders.

1 Like

I noticed same issue today - did you bug report it?

We’re looking into it!

Found the error, I accidentally typed out an extra zero, making the minimum distance between the lower and higher value 100 %-units, that’s why they are always 0 and 100, lol. Sorry about that and thanks for the report!

8 Likes

Hello again all, we’re back with a small stabilization update for the experimental branch and one of the final ones for Alpha 34 all together as Alpha 35 is nearing completion and initial testing. Here’s Alpha 34.6-3, scheduled for an imminent deploy on the default branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.6-3

Bug

• [ACEO-23049] - No localization for "allow general aviation" in operation overview panel
  • [ACEO-23529] - Localization key for sofa showing instead of the actual sofa category name
  • [ACEO-23841] - Baggage label not adapting text correctly
  • [ACEO-24093] - Depot sliders not always working when set at extreme values

Edit: Got another little fix in via a hotfix update, same version number.

7 Likes

After the patch, the contents of the baggage are not displayed
Just the name of the KEYS

I see always “placeable-panel.key.sofas-button” for sofas
IDem for “placeable-panel.key.armchairs-button” for armchairs and “placeable-panel.key.tables-button” for table

Please do bug report these if you come across any. I Know Alex will be very delighted to have them reported :slight_smile:

OH! My country! I didn’t think you guys knew it existed xD