Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

GA are not affected by the no night flight rule. Think of it as more noise abatement from larger aircraft not being allowed to fly at night without the permit.

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing, so if I want to skip night time I need to manually deactivate GA flights correct ?

I really like the look of the new small ATC tower!
Props to the creator. (Jettuh most likely)

1 Like

I still get some Paxs who get stuck waiting for bags, I am not inbound scanning any more, they leave the airport when the game is reloaded, reported as -21621

I have noticed some bags moving from the Baggage truck to the Baggage getting “stuck” and sometimes slowly moving away from the converyer belts like in this screenshot. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/763857882700961969/15088E04B513BCD640E75037E21E780E4472A726/

I want to ask, after the latest update you cannot set the language Czech and Russia. Where is the mistake?

Last update of the week! Will continue to take a look at the issues you’ve reported here and via the bug tool during the weekend and starting with more updates next week.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 34.1-5

Improvement

• [ACEO-21607] - Added total amount on income and expenses bar in budget panel
  • [ACEO-21616] - Airline contracts now divide fleet into size category
  • [ACEO-21617] - Temporary removed requirements details in flight planner due to system planned for overhaul in next update

Bug

• [ACEO-19832] - Cleaning show progress in turnaround monitor despite no cleaning activated
  • [ACEO-20123] - CRJ baggage truck loading position misplaced
  • [ACEO-20760] - Flight planner can in rare instances deadlock during planning
  • [ACEO-21229] - Delivery and contractor site don't connect to road if game is paused
  • [ACEO-21474] - Flight capacity counter does not update as you plan flights
  • [ACEO-21483] - Auto scheduler can in rare instance continue to schedule flights despite being turned off
  • [ACEO-21517] - Hourly balance doesn't show actual cash flow
  • [ACEO-21537] - Reception of small commercial flights possible without having any commercial small stands built
  • [ACEO-21542] - Incorrect values in operations performance report
  • [ACEO-21581] - Various typos corrected
  • [ACEO-21612] - ILS size of 1*2 not aligning well to runway, changed to 1*1 instead
9 Likes

This is probably because Alpha 34 added a lot of new text. Because it’s not translated, the languages are probably removed temporarily until new translations are submitted.

If a hand bag is checked and found guns why the person still allowed to pass through?

Closing and opening did not help for me yesterday.

It is legal to check firearms in checked baggage. Has some additional requirements such as it must be declared when checking it and the case must be locked.

Does anyone else auto scheduler put flight stripes on other flight stripes

Could we get staff-only carstops?

1 Like

Yes, it does.

1 Like

Yes. Have bug reported it.

2 Likes

I keep running into this bug where whenever I load a save file, everyone in my airport is frozen (staff and passengers). I tested it on a new airport, as well, built from scratch, exited to menu, then came back in and once again everyone was stuck. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Anyone else noticing this?

I have had that too, a second reload, after a resave, fixed it.

Tried to file a bug report on a Mac, but at first it just ‘blinked’ when I pressed send, 2nd time it started the process but hung on attaching the save file. Don’t know if this also applies for more Mac users or if it is a generic issue?

Bug I wanted to file was that terminal floors are already available before it’s R&D-ed

Administration personnel is not seen as personnel in the bottom menu, I have hired 4 but it still only shows 1 employee in the bottom menu counter.

When you start a R&D new project the administrator counter states 0, but you have to click the minus button X times (depending on the amount of administrators) to bring it to actually 0 and then you can add them again.

Ohh so drugs are allowed also?

If you’re on windows, I can recommend https://getgreenshot.org/
There is also the built-in snipping-tool in windows 10

I’ve noted the having to save before bug reporting bug has a tendency to manifest from time to time again. Try saving first.

1 Like