Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Bug 27986. All my passengers waiting to board an aircraft (aka beyond security check) are frozen after this update.

Edit: It’s all passengers now.

1 Like

ACEO-27992: Pax arrives and leaves immediately. Transport to airport causes issues. With bus stops i got overwhelmed with buses, removing all and building just parking lots stopped people from arriving to airport. After removing the parking lots people arrive and leave instantly via subway without even trying to check in. Also, passenger agents permanently stuck at check in desks, lots of pathing errors for pax and staff. @Olof

1 Like

Updated on Steam already? Was this threat fixed in 35.4-1? I play ACEO on steam but the CPU’s threat wasn’t fixed till now.

1 Like

This was a bug? I thought it was a weird feature. Good thing it’s been changed!

1 Like

The feature is auto renewal when contract was fullfilled. The bug was that it didn’t worked always as it should.

2 Likes

Ugh… I hope they work on vehicle AI when the game goes to Beta :smiley:

1 Like

Placing more than two tiles of road in row is a big no-no for me. Same happens with the outputs from the structures…

1 Like

Loving the update and all of the new features so far!

Only thing that is bothering me is that since i changed the name of my stands they’re not shown in alphabetical order in the flightplanner anymore (see screen)

ACEO-28035

2 Likes

Interesting. It usually works when there is no blank. Like A01 to A10. Have you reported that as bug?

1 Like

Yes, number is attached just under the image.

2 Likes

You have inconsistent capitalization though, see if it changes when you fix it.

1 Like

Hi! Can someone please tell me why I should manually connect individual check-in counters to the baggage bays? Aren’t belt connections enough to achieve the same? It’s really hard to manually connect 50-60 check-ins to the bays. Plus, if you have more than one bay, that means you have to split your check-ins for both bays, thus reducing the number of available check-ins for each bay.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dev Blog 150: Stabilizing Alpha 35, Alpha 36 and beyond!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dev Blog 150: Stabilizing Alpha 35, Alpha 36 and beyond!

even two roads can lead to a mess. I’ve got two lanes at the entrance to my airport and all the vehicles are lining up on one lane and ignoring the second. But like I said, I think this is the kind of stuff the finetune in Beta, so patience for now I guess.

1 Like

Sorry guys. So i dont know how to report about airline contract. While playing a new game, airline contract dont show up but if i restarted my computer, all the airline contract show up.

Bug?

1 Like

So i’ve tried to upgrade one of my older airports from A34 to A35

This is my security/international layout:

All pax acces the floor trough the stairs. And follow their respective green arrow to security.
After they have cleared security they now have to go trough the passport-check (blue arrow). when they passed they will then find their gate trough the pink arrow.

My problem:
Departing PAX
Instead of following the blue lines to the checkpoints in front of them the pax generate pathfinding errors because they try to get to the checkpoints on the other entrance… (the white lines)
Is this normal/expected behavior? Can this get fixed, one way or the other?

Arriving PAX
The same happens on their way out. The pax take one of the stairs(yellow arrows) to the ground floor. there they got trough immigration and then baggage claim. But then after immigration they discover they’ve taken the wrong stairwell and can not get to their baggage claim on the bottom of the other stairwell. Is this fixable/preventable?

1 Like

Yes, at it is the same security zone, the passengers just split up to all available passport checks without checking if they can be accessed.

Not sure if it is intended or a bug?

I’ve had also the issue and had to build a connection between both areas so that they can use both areas for passport control.

1 Like

@MPR

make sure all your Stand names are consistent like

Gate 1
Gate 2
Gate 3
Gate 4

looks like you have some lower cases and maybe some extra spaces (maybe after the numbers or before the gate?) in there that is causing it to not be in the correct order.

2 Likes

Greetings. For the attention of the development team - I submitted a bug report regarding not being able to connect a boarding desk to a stand. As it turned out, the problem did indeed exist between keyboard and chair, so kindly disregard that bug report.

2 Likes