Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Does this alpha include carry-on bags? because i still see guns and drugs pass with out a problem through security.
Also the path analyzer fails for passengers going between zones where clearly there is a path through security checkpoint or through a security exit to pass through. (the passengers go through without a problem - only the analyzer is broken i think.

2 Likes

At my airport I hired all staff only in the green and trained them up fully. All have toilets and vending machines, I never had a strike.

4 Likes

Let me add a few example staff rooms;

Summary

2 staff-rooms, left is a mixed room, right is passenger service agents only. Staff toilets in between.

First staff-room between two wings; ramp agents only. Toilets are planned right next to it and a passenger agents room, but still working to get rid of my loan first. So building utilities slowly.

Research wing. Not near the terminal, but a separate building. I scaled down in staff due to my loan still up. Will scale up later on again.

Edit; operations report

2 Likes

I believe productivity is based on base 1.0, when you skill up workers they can get up to like 2.5 or more

2 Likes

Current emergency infra. Considering moving fire-station and police-station to this area.

Summary

For police-cars, can we get a “add random patrol” count in the station? so we can set cars to a free path?

I just dragged a patrol over other objects, is that intended design?

Summary

2 Likes

Everyone, let’s try and keep the discussion and contents of this topic to Alpha 36 bugs only! Screens and development stories of airport can have their own topic! :wink:

And yes, I’d like to remind and reiterate that these first releases of Alpha 36 are highly experimental and we’ve first of all got a lot of bug fixing to do to ensure that emergencies are simulated correctly in terms of script execution, after that we will do some balancing.

If you don’t enjoy playing with emergencies you can start an airport with the easy setting which results in no emergencies at all.

Yes, there can only be five concurrent emergencies.

Yes, those lines do not say anything of the path of a vehicle, just the direction between the points.

5 Likes

Can we get more emergencies, or at least scale it?

As is, it feels hell-ish enough, but the amount of active emergencies is actually not that high. It’s just that most of the active emergencies uses the hangar, which is the main bottleneck.

2 Likes

Click here @Revolt

1 Like

Another question about managing emergencies, would it be possible to assign stands to the “airline” type “emergencies”, so the auto-planner can auto-assign planes to my emergency stands?

5 Likes

except Sandbox removes ability to get achievements.

2 Likes

Again, Is there a way to call an incident (like a command) of make an incident happen? I want to test my airports capacity.

2 Likes

That would be very nice. Please implament this! :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, but I’d rather not reveal that as of now because we don’t want to be dealing with a range of bug reports caused by prompting emergencies in weird situations (which is why we removed a lot of stuff from the development panel). Once Alpha 36 is stable I can give more insight into how to spawn them.

8 Likes

Ok, that makes sense! I don’t want to cause you any trouble. :wink:

4 Likes

Can fines please be named in the header of incident report emails. Thx.

Could shop contract terminations be moved from alerts to emails?

Why is it impossible to staff-zone, international zone?

2 Likes

Staff don’t care about international vs. secure zone. I think the reson for this is just for simplicity. But I am not sure.

4 Likes

Queues copying bug, A-CEO crashed after reporting, Unity send in a Report.

Stuck firetruck after problem with incident; 31386

Selling the firetruck and then reloading moves it :wink:

2 Likes

Getting constantly some emergency flights as recurring flights. Therefore, I cannot insert it as the stand is not available for the whole series. Reported as ACEO-31388.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-18 um 19.16.06

3 Likes

There’s an airline to avoid. They know their maintenance is crap, so have pre-planned their emergencies for the next six days. :slight_smile: I had this too. couldn’t insert the flight into a stand, and ended up being fined $100,000.

Could you reduce the fine cost until the bugs have been sorted, then up it? My airport is almost bankrupt after not being able to handle three or four flights due to bugs like this.

5 Likes

I have at least 2-3 staff strikes every day.
I built executive rooms, admin rooms, and mixed service rooms. in each one I have inserted 2 bathrooms, vending machines and obviously sofas and armchairs.
I noticed that admins are unable to sit down that’s why they’re always tired. This way there are always continuous strikes!
Bug report ACEO 31389

2 Likes