Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Hi, so my game is on the experimental branch and I am enjoying the emergencies SO much, BUT i am only getting bird strikes. This means I am not getting any passive emergencies like staff strike oil prices skyrocketing or subway not working anymore. I am also not getting any occurred emergencies or any passive emergencies other than the bird strike, where I for example have to use the police car or ambulance

3 Likes

Yep same!! Bug report fileing in progress

1 Like

I get the same issue. I bug reported it, you should too. I had to delete ALL days flights in the window I needed the plane to land. I couldnā€™t afford being hit with another 100k fine as Iā€™m already in the hole with 3 loans thanks to stupid fines for stupid issues with vehicle pathfinding.

Also Iā€™m playing on medium and I should not be having 4 emergencies per day!!! Should be like 1 every 4 days or less.

2 Likes

Iā€™m somewhat the opposite, Iā€™m only getting aircraft found at the gate are broken, by like the ramp agents. Maybe itā€™s something to do with the difficulty?

2 Likes

Hi I have some problem still I have mac too

2 Likes

Simulate Constructionā€ must be deactivated (probably thatā€™s already the key) and after some time (minutes to hours) the issue occursā€¦ If I click on the bulldozer, bulldozer mode is activated until I move the mouse. At this stage it directly exits the bulldozer mode.
Only workaround is to activate ā€œSimulate Constructionā€. Everything fine again even if I deactivate it. But after some time itā€™s failing again.
Other strange thing is that with ā€œSimulate Constructionā€ deactivated and game paused, it will not exist the bulldozer mode if I move the mouse but I cannot demolish things. If I resume the game, bulldozer mode directly exists.
Some problem I have mac when will it be fixed I would love too play the update it looks so good

2 Likes

Same for me with 36.2-2 on a Mac. Demolish tool ist still buggy.

3 Likes

All the menu features and buttons dont work

2 Likes

I need very, very specific instructions if itā€™s still not working. Please explain in as great detail as possible on how to recreate the issue! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In game icon buttons dont work if click all the way down on the screen then it works like the mouse is of line in the game the menu freeze when click

2 Likes

I have two secure area one from departure and one for arrivals, but it seems people wants to go between the two secure area and it causing an issue (few people - most are ok) ACEO-31462.

2 Likes

Do you have some screenshots of your airport with activated zone overlay?

2 Likes

@no-

2 Likes

Yes, both ways are part of ā€œsecure zone 1ā€. The international zone does not divide them. So when passengers arrive, they split up to all available passport checks which lead out of Int. Zone 1 to Secure Zone 1.
Those who want to grab luggage and used the upper passport check wonā€™t find a way to the baggage claim then.

What happens when you remove the option to exit here (including the passport check)?
Then all arriving passengers should choose the other way to exit.

2 Likes

let me show you the full picture

2 Likes

Here the full picture:

2 Likes

I got an emergency stuck after 80 days, ACEO-3146?

The close button for Path Analyzer does not work, Escape does.

2 Likes

Another day, another update: Alpha 36.2-3ā€¦

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 36.2-3

Bug

• [ACEO-31295] - Investigate button on UI notification container doesn't work
  • [ACEO-31344] - Room does not update secure area number when merged with other secure zone
  • [ACEO-31381] - Emergency vehicles can in rare instances park on service vehicle parking lots
  • [ACEO-31391] - Various world notifications spawned by aircraft on stand does not resolve themselves after turnaround termination
  • [ACEO-31414] - Stand deactivated world notification not removed when activating
  • [ACEO-31438] - Persistent vehicle engine sound not activated when vehicles are driving
  • [ACEO-31441] - Failed deliveries reset too fast blocking other available deliveries causing delivery trucks not to offload goods
  • [ACEO-31445] - Delay dialog containers can become visisble before loading background is hidden

Improvement

• [ACEO-31228] - Aircraft frequently stopping on taxiway due to path being blocked by land animals do now spawn world notifications
9 Likes

Can confirm. I think in my case bird strikes are no longer happening cause Iā€™ve installed BSPS everywhere along my runway. That being said, Iā€™ve been constantly spammed with the emergency equipment failure that itā€™s getting annoying at this point.

Is it possible to add cooldown to every type of emergencies at this point? Getting the same one over and over is getting tedious, especially since Iā€™m trying to get the air ambulance to spawn which have never happened anymore.

On another note, there is a bug from the emergency equipment failure. The bags unloaded from the plane disappear when the cart arrives in the baggage bay. This resulted in your baggage claim slowly being filled by pax waiting for baggages that will never arrive.

4 Likes

Lol, settings emergencies on ā€œ3ā€ works very well, the spawn a lot :smiley:

3 Likes