Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

New emergency notifications text is blank I have sent in a bug report ACEO-32201

2 Likes

Since the last update plane are stuck because not all passengers on bus…causing all kinds of wierd behavier

2 Likes

Mac OS is perfect here

2 Likes

Ah, its there now.

Baggage fixed ~ lol, and then it went back to 0 in a poof! Maybe wait until all old flight are gone, so a year. Just like liquids, its all over the place.

Summary

If you time it right its all ok, but a second later, it can all be orange again.

2 Likes

[ACEO-31703] - Graphics settings now re-implemented in in-game graphics settings menu

Finally, I was waiting for that one. The game was a tiny square on my monitor

2 Likes

Yeah, it only does not forse a reboot on the window setting change.

2 Likes

This is not rare. Happens constantly to me. Whenever I load a game, the first thing I do is verify that Baggage Service is still active. Frequently, it is not. Been like this for many alpha versions.

2 Likes

Airport CEO has thousands of daily players and we currently have about five reports on this in the backlog, so to the large majority of players it is in fact a rare bug. However, if it’s often happening to you it means that you or your save is doing something to frequently invoke the issue and I would recommend bug reporting it so that we can resolve it.

7 Likes

Thousands? Awesome. I had no idea. Congratulations :smiley:

5 Likes

I think it depended on the way of loading.

When it was the first load after the game start, I never had this issue. But when I was already ingame, went back to the main menu and then loaded again, it occured very often.

2 Likes

Question: Does the hand dryer in the toilets has a function at all at the moment? Like Happyness or environment?

4 Likes

ACEO-32215: Baggage drops keep piling all open flights to only a few machines, currently I got 5 or 6 open flights using only one drop. They really should use all machines for all flights.

Also: Not reported this yet but it seems that extensive building causes secure zone resets / recalculations constantly which eventually lead loss of sales in shops and restaurants. In one day my shop sales went from several hundred to less than 200.

3 Likes

A bag drop can handle 4 flights at the same time.

Similar to check in desk, only a specific number of drop counter will handle the same flight. I’m not sure if it sticks to the 75pax rule as well which would be too high for one bag drop. (As then 4x75 pax could run to one counter) Something I really would like to know from the devs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If that’s the case, the bag drop would be the best space savers, considering the amount of space the check-in desks take.

======
On another note, is it just me or is did the latest update roll back some improvements? In the previous version, I’ve seen pax and baggage deboard planes that experienced bird strikes emergency. Now it’s back to the “Instantly green” pax deboarding progress and 0 bags unloaded.

EDIT: Also, my game suddenly crashed this early morning. No crash dump was recorded, and the only thing listed in the final few lines of the logs were the following, and the engine just stopped working.

---------- 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

[Saving]: Game saved in 4406ms! 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

CRITICAL ERROR: Reference already exists, is the universe doomed? Was using template tool: True 

CRITICAL ERROR: Reference already exists, is the universe doomed? Was using template tool: True 

[WARNING]: Notification type TransitNotEnough returned a null category! 
2 Likes

Really sorry I have only now got back to the issue. Where exactly can I find those logs? If you or anyone else knows, really big thanks.

2 Likes

If it’s a crash / has a crash dump, then:
AppData >Local > Temp > Apoapsis Studios > Airport CEO > Crashes

3 Likes

Hm, I have found the folder, but the only crash log in it is from 2018. At least I got all the other logs Olof was talking about.

2 Likes

I had 5 open flights in one machine, 17 others were not used. Not the way it should work.

2 Likes

I had the same issue, ACEO-32157

2 Likes

The system will book all available bag drops for a flight which has those bag drops connected to it via its baggage bay. However I am currently working on a fix for an issue that after loading the game removes those bookings and also removing the illogical “max four active flights per bag drop” rule as the physical limitation of having too few bag drops is punishment enough.

6 Likes