Airport CEO Beta 3 released

Can also just thank you for the information on the tile/floor issue, which has been very helpful and we are in the process of pinpointing the issue. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I see the same. But if there is a capacity issue, may Staff could spawn with own busses/taxis and do not share them with other pax.

But I’ve never experienced that.

I’ve seen staff only bus stops at airports, but for bus shuttles to staff car parks/airline headquarters, rather than public transport.

With bus, taxi and car drop offs I would love to see a arrival or departure toggle.

4 Likes

That sounds nice. Then you can make that on different areas or enen floors like in real.

yeah! elevated access roads to the terminal!

edit: found a feature request here

Yes, Amsterdam Schiphol has a VIP area, where corporate entities working on the field, have access with private cards. I as a taxi / bus driver, then can with the private card of the holder, enter the secured field, as non-licenced vehicle. To drop off or pick up businessmen of those entities. The field is secured with ANPR and they book in a copy of my digital personal ID as a signature.

I noticed the option a,b and c, but I must of missed what this is for, since restarting my game?

I think its a code artifact.

1 Like

What does that mean, or what option do I pick or why the different options :thinking:

Staff busses do exist, as the staff car parks are further away then passenger car parks, so can require a staff only bus to get to them

Yeah, but the question is: does this case realy need to be simulated?

3 Likes

A very good point, I don’t really think this is something we should spend time on as there are more important things to deal with.

1 Like

Transportation from car parks to the terminal would make sense when the map is 2 or 3 times bigger than now. Now it would even slow down the transfer from pax/staff to the terminal if they would have to wait for a bus.

1 Like

Know i’m a bit of a nag on this one, but how about Departure/Arrival only bus stops? (not airside) Point being with bigger terminals u might want to have arrival (drop-offs) on the right side and departure (pickups) on the left side. Or drop-offs at ground level and pickups at -1.

6 Likes

Staff parking - cars come and park but no employees get out of them

1 Like

…and they never come back to move them…

1 Like

Just started game, it, updated on experimental branch. and now my de-icer truck is driving underground.

Yeah, my Fjord fueltruck is invisible, but trailer is not. Think there might be a sprite loading issue. I made a bug report addressing it.

I got a error 500 message when trying to report it. Beta phase really seems to be struggling in this game; ( i.e. 2 bugs fixed 2 introduced).