Airport CEO Beta 3 released

What does that mean, or what option do I pick or why the different options :thinking:

Staff busses do exist, as the staff car parks are further away then passenger car parks, so can require a staff only bus to get to them

Yeah, but the question is: does this case realy need to be simulated?

3 Likes

A very good point, I don’t really think this is something we should spend time on as there are more important things to deal with.

1 Like

Transportation from car parks to the terminal would make sense when the map is 2 or 3 times bigger than now. Now it would even slow down the transfer from pax/staff to the terminal if they would have to wait for a bus.

1 Like

Know i’m a bit of a nag on this one, but how about Departure/Arrival only bus stops? (not airside) Point being with bigger terminals u might want to have arrival (drop-offs) on the right side and departure (pickups) on the left side. Or drop-offs at ground level and pickups at -1.

6 Likes

Staff parking - cars come and park but no employees get out of them

1 Like

…and they never come back to move them…

1 Like

Just started game, it, updated on experimental branch. and now my de-icer truck is driving underground.

Yeah, my Fjord fueltruck is invisible, but trailer is not. Think there might be a sprite loading issue. I made a bug report addressing it.

I got a error 500 message when trying to report it. Beta phase really seems to be struggling in this game; ( i.e. 2 bugs fixed 2 introduced).

That happens sometimes when there are issues with the connection to the bug report plattform. Usually it works again after a few minutes.

Yes my fueltruck is inviseble too, but sometimes you can see it.

I think this would cause too much of a headache and micromanagement without much benefit. We would need to have new coding for access roads and passenger pathfinding which I guess would cause game lag by calculating more factors into the algorithms.

At moment I find that the DEP passengers will arrive and clear security ready for the ARR passengers to be attempting to leave the airport then they leave in time for the next DEP passengers arriving. Each flight on it’s own therefore doesn’t cause a transport to/from airport issue.

There is also the issue of duplicating resources without much benefit, taking up more space than is needed. I can totally see the logic of why it would be a nice to have, I just think it would cause more problems than it would solve :slight_smile:

same here. de-icer is visible now, but airside shuttle bus is invisible and thus holding-up deboarding for a remote stand. nice.

Oh that’s strange while 1 of my 2 fueltrucks is inviseble it still refuels the aircrafts.

Here’s today’s update, fixing the issue with invisible vehicles and some other stuff! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.2-1... LIFTOFF!

Bug

• [ACEO-36219] - Objects can be built on top of world entrance tunnel road
  • [ACEO-36338] - Elevators can on rare occasions not be extended up or down
  • [ACEO-36601] - Removing a planned wall will convert the foundation to built
  • [ACEO-36750] - Taxiways cannot be upgraded
  • [ACEO-36755] - Elevators can become deactivated on placement
  • [ACEO-36760] - Secure zone areas can in certain instances connect through walls
  • [ACEO-36852] - Saab 340B aircraft has several incorrect service vehicle positions
  • [ACEO-36857] - Floors can in certain instances after combinations of building and planning mode actions not be rendered correctly
  • [ACEO-36906] - Anti collision beacon lights not showing on Swiftly Boeing 737-600
  • [ACEO-36936] - Tiles is not counted as a to be built object in construction panel
  • [ACEO-36952] - Walls blocking boarding gate entrance are not removed on load causing stands to loose connection with security checkpoints
  • [ACEO-36957] - Missing translated string in airport light control setting
  • [ACEO-36960] - Original world tunnel entrance can in certain instances not be demolished
  • [ACEO-36961] - Missing unoccupy call from service vehicles assigned a new job task can cause duplicate vehicles to appear in parking object UI
  • [ACEO-36972] - Copying a rock spawns a tree (while placing) until placing it down
  • [ACEO-36974] - Service vehicles can in rare instances become invisible
  • [ACEO-36975] - Rock uses tree sprite in object placement panel
  • [ACEO-36976] - Aircraft de-icing fog too heavily impacted by wind
  • [ACEO-36999] - Close button missing in flight planner flight information display
12 Likes

ACEO-37017 Subsequent vehicle orders will fail to be delivered after a vehicle order has been completed. More details are in my game submitted bug report.

please resize the emergency services bldg. it’s horrendously large and for smaller airports you simply don’t need as many apparatus bays.

5 Likes

ACEO-37020

Orders of multiple vehicles will only deliver one vehicle.

I ordered 3 cabin cleaning trucks, only one was delivered. I tried multiple times with reloading the save and subsequently trying to order again.