Airport CEO Beta 3 released

Thank you, hadn’t looked there as I just keep hitting continue :astonished:

Will the latest default branch update hopefully soon, fix the issue of building things on the tiles joining onto the stand passenger entrance? (joining onto the airbridge of zebra crossing)

Also is there going to be fixes for the issue of save games loading in states different to what they were saved (Sand box, construction, materials…) and the carpark emptying soon after reload :wink:

Just asking to know to wait until the update for a couple of my airports where that is a problem and not to bug report them until tried on next default version :slight_smile: Thank You

(Can’t wait to use the customisable world entrances when that reaches default! great feature!)

ACEO-37178 Deicing fluid resupply vehicles will not cross onto service roads.

Edit: I just noticed that it looks like they forgot what they were going to do. Their job task is listed as “none right now” and their fuel type has reverted to “Unspecified”.

1 Like

Time for another late Friday release! Beta 3.2-4 has another round of important fixes and in general beta 3 is a lot more stable than beta 2 at this point. However, we want to be on top of this release and will thus push it forward until Monday when the working week begins.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.2-4

Bug

• [ACEO-35178] - Missing parking state check can cause transportation vehicles to deadlock at parking structure
  • [ACEO-36666] - Uncaught exception in aircraft spawning can cause ATC to stall
  • [ACEO-36726] - Crosswalks not always zoneable
  • [ACEO-36970] - Remote shuttle bus stops cannot be zoned as international
  • [ACEO-37078] - Outline of vehicles parked below terminal visible through secure zone
  • [ACEO-37087] - Conveyor belt cargo destroyer interacting with an asset can in rare instances deadlock if that asset is removed
  • [ACEO-37088] - Animals can on large maps spawn inside fenced off perimiter
  • [ACEO-37095] - Vehicles with incoming deliveries are not allowed to override world tunnel entrance availability causing them to often get very delayed
  • [ACEO-37103] - Planned world entrance tunnel generates traffic
  • [ACEO-37105] - Deliveries to structures depending on two different road type connections cannot be made if either is not connected
  • [ACEO-37115] - Auto planner will in specific instances not schedule flights on airline specific stands
  • [ACEO-37122] - Rare floating belt loader trucks can disrupt baggage transfer service
  • [ACEO-37124] - Missing null reference check for de-icing supply trucks can cause them to stall
  • [ACEO-37125] - Kitchen sinks are not deserialized correctly
  • [ACEO-37127] - Transition node data can in rare instances become null causing passengers to stall while transitioning floors
  • [ACEO-37128] - Relocation of objects respawn objects in specific locked rotation
  • [ACEO-37133] - World entrance tunnels can connect to transit structures through the ground
  • [ACEO-37137] - Rock and tree share description text
  • [ACEO-37142] - Multi selecting parking objects will cause only first selected object to invoke changes
  • [ACEO-37174] - Vehicles aborting an activity while reversing do not reset reverse state

Improvement

• [ACEO-37131] - Improved roof tile renderer system
12 Likes

Is there any chance we could get the vehicle spawn rate on world entrances set to entrance only roughly doubled? They still only send in about the same amount of vehicles as when they are set as entrance and exit and its making a lot of passengers build up at my airport.

1 Like

really! :roll_eyes:

Great work with the latest beta guys!

Two notes:

• I was able to successfully use the new world size in an old save. Seems working fine.

• I’m not really receiving so much emergencies… so I tried to increase the difficuly. We can get a setting, maybe in the ceo panel, for easier modification?

1 Like

Bug report 37198 - Game is very laggy after removing the default world entrance. I added a new world entrance on another side of the map and removed the default one. Now the game pauses every 5 to 10 seconds for a brief moment. Is this a known issue?

edit: forgot to add: it’s just a small airport (6 small gates)

Balancing so that everyone is very happy is almost impossible. Emergencies do occur very random as it is in real. Sometimes you get none, sometimes 5.Some players want to build and run an airport and don’t want to get disturbed with emergencies and burning planes every hour.

But to get a setting in the CEO panel to force issues in an aiport sounds a bit weird.

If you want to fill your airport with emergencies, you can spawn them also manually with F9 commands.

prompt incident [1-8]
test incident [9-16]

(disables achievements for that savegame and the game has to run for some ingame hours after loading)

2 Likes

ACEO-37203
Several passengers try to board a medium plane on a large stand by using the rear entrance. As there is no stair truck there for medium planes, they get stuck on the stand and the aircraft leaves without them.

4 Likes

Anyone know if the flood bug is gone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I agree with those considerations, indeed.

But a slider to alter the difficulty setting after creating the game would be nice. I mean new players maybe want to start in easy mode… then after acquiring enough experience they could want to start playing on the hardest difficulty… and you cannot change the original choice without altering the savegame json.

Still getting issues with taxiing. The plane at Gate 18 has been waiting for pushback while the other two flights at Gates 13 and 17 arrive, and is still waiting, for the Wildcat Air flight currently coming off the arrivals runway. It has plenty of time pushback and go before the Wildcat plane gets anywhere near the entrance to the gates, but had to hold while it got to its gate (14). Following flight for Gate 18 severely delayed…

ACEO 37195 - when loading a saved game shops, restsurants and cafe staff is gone and the venues are always closed no matter what time of day it is. It sems as though the game doesn’t save staff presence. On a related note, when first opeing a new venue i always have to restart the game otherwise no staff appears. playing on 3.2-4 but i have had this issue since 3.2.

It is fixed :stuck_out_tongue: Built some floors of different kinds and saved and loaded. Still there.

1 Like

I find this happens sometimes when you load a save in-game. If you quit the game and restart it, loading the same save will result in franchises open and fully staffed…

Nope, this happens every time I load a game. As I reported the bug I opened yesterdays game.

I noticed the same with one of my cafes today, but it said ‘staff enroute’. After canceling the contract and starting a new one the workers came back

Exactly! The staff shows up eventually. For example when it is 9:00 in game when I load it, the venue staff shows up at 17:00 hours. They work till 0:00, go home, the next day they show up on time and all goes as it should. Kind of a bummer when you’re in need of money from those sales.

1 Like

Also the issue of whichever opens first even if by a few seconds, all the passengers stampead towards it haha

1 Like