Airport CEO Beta 4 released

that would be awesome and save me a lot of time (ingame-money and nerves, too :sweat_smile:) when this emergency occures. :slight_smile:

So happy about line up and wait… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I already achieved the regional airport achievement on Steam, but my airport had only GA flight. I think the achievement should be 75 commercial flights.

Are achievements supposed to work on the experimental branch?

Only in builds of the current version.

Amazing start for beta 4!

Regarding staff friendliness ratings, I now see strange values like 130% or even 220%. Also, my airplanes consumables rating is still at low levels without reason as my fees are all really low.

These types of topics tend to get a bit spammy and house too much back and forth discussion. It shouldn’t be a chat but instead a discussion with concise content and if you want, you can always add more information to an existing post via editing it! :slight_smile:

Yup!

Yeah, we’re missing a clamp, will be fixed in beta 4.0-2.

2 Likes

Does staff use food and drinks? if so there is no bar supporting it… only energy and toilet

No, they do not rely on food as a source for their skill calculation.

2 Likes

Rolling out a new version now, beta 4.0-2, with various fixes for various issues. Last release for the working week but with the pandemic going on and nothing to do it’s no unlikely that we’ll see another version on Sunday.

Next week we’ll also deliver a dev blog! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 4.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-37058] - Some ratings have various incorrect clamping and collection values
  • [ACEO-37241] - Aircraft can in rare instances wait for an occupied taxiway path despite having significant time to pass
  • [ACEO-37852] - Deleting taxiway foundation causes notable performance degradation
  • [ACEO-37888] - Unbuilt fence set occupied nodes as unwalkable after reload
  • [ACEO-38043] - Security checkpoints can in very rare instances not remove the "not enoguh staff" notification container despite being operated
  • [ACEO-38091] - Bank loan expiration date can in rare instances cause deserialization error upon load
  • [ACEO-38108] - Maxed out contracts are still negotiable
  • [ACEO-38136] - Running the game as muted can queue up a staggering amount of unplayed audio effects casuing the system to eventually run out of virtual channels and lag as warnings are written to the console

Improvement

• [ACEO-38114] - Various lag spikes related to building of tiled objects reduced
8 Likes

Just saw the firefighters get out of the fire truck and inspect an airplane. Adding them was an excellent idea! But I wonder, does each fire truck/ambulance/police car have their own team or are these dummy agents random everytime they spawn?

Planned objects now are missing after save/reload, and there are weird dots appearing:

Edit: bug 38168

Baggage statistics screen reports baggage in belt systems, without 1 belt build.

Janitor reports are unreliable, plus should have a margin of say 20% under-assignment before giving an alert.

1 Like

Even the bag number at the bottom makes no sense when passengers carry them by themself.
I think I have send a report about this topic a few weeks ago.

2 Likes

After using the clone tool and copied walls over existing walls, I have tons of graphic glitches.

I do have now gaps in the walls. When I place a new wall there, the gap jumps to another piece of wall somewhere else and so on. A reload of the game didn’t helped.

After several tries, even the zones didn’t disappeared by using Z key until a reload.
Also the clone tool still resets the logo sizes (latest after reloading)

ACEO-38215

1 Like

I can add to that - I tried copying some stuff on floor 1 to paste on floor 0, but once you have copied items you can’t switch floors. Have reported it (38218)

Do the objects you want to copy contain a queue? Then you can’t switch floors.

In this instance its automated passport checkpoints. But I can copy and paste security checkpoints across floors. Seems a bug to me.

I have the issue as soon as a piece of a queue is part of the clone area. Doesn’t matter what object (check in, security or passport)

When you click on a stand with aircraft on, would it be possible to make the information box to stop blocking the view of the “action” of the ground crew by either making it dragable or moving it to the corner?