Airport CEO Beta 5 released

Just a quick little weekend update with the fixes we mentioned earlier as critical!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-6

Bug

• [ACEO-38987] - Rare mismatch in job task index number can cause airside shuttle buses to get stuck at stand or stop
  • [ACEO-39052] - Stands do not verify runway connection in both directions which can cause aircraft confusion
  • [ACEO-39240] - Security offers cannot pathfind across open and secure zone border until after save and reload
  • [ACEO-39241] - Uncaught null reference exception in aircraft taxiway system can cause aircraft to stall
6 Likes

I sent a few saves in hoping that this would’ve been fixed in one of this weeks patches but nothing yet…I’m having 2-4 flights every set (works out to be about 4-5 dozen flights a day) where they never enter the Boarding status and stay on Go to Gate and then end up delaying and eventually closing boarding without taking anyone on. Everyone just sits at the gate and doesn’t move.

ACEO-39316, have fun. This time also on a smaller airport.
You will find two ongoing cases and the day after is scheduled with more big birds over 300 pax.

I had some tries, it seems also be depending on the other services. The issue happens when catering is completed before the cabin cleaning. If the catering finishs after the cleaning, the chance is higher that the boarding does not stop.

1 Like

Amazing, perfect save, I see the issue. Thanks!! :heart:

Do you have a report number for me? :yum:

5 Likes

Here’s another little weekend update that takes care of the boarding issue! :slight_smile: Beta 5.0-7 rolling out now…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-7

Bug

• [ACEO-39262] - Service trucks do not release occupation of last node after entering baggage bay causing traffic jams
  • [ACEO-39266] - Tiles marked for deconstruction on lower floors not always executed
  • [ACEO-39279] - New aircraft boarding cancellation policy can prematurely cancel ongoing boarding
  • [ACEO-39326] - Deliveries to removed structures are not correctly cleared by the system causing strange vehicle loop behavior
9 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Issue starting the game

Monday! Even though we’re almost in the season of holiday we’re not done just yet, beta 5.0-8 is rolling out now with another good round of bug fixes.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-8

Bug

• [ACEO-39033] - Items built to the left of a desk queue exit can cause passengers to get stuck if the desk closes
  • [ACEO-39073] - Aircraft waiting in front of stand with active pushback is holding too close
  • [ACEO-39147] - Removing a boarding desk placed in an international zone removes the zone when demolished
  • [ACEO-39178] - Removing a planned terminal can in extremely rare instances produce an uncaught null reference exception breaking the building process
  • [ACEO-39189] - Extremely rare road configurations can render vehicles structures unreachable and vehicles not to spawn
  • [ACEO-39220] - Door placement placed underneath jetways blocking zone placement can cause stands to loose connection with security checkpoints
  • [ACEO-39259] - Holding CTRL to delete taxiway does not always delete all nodes
  • [ACEO-39357] - Planned rooms cannot be removed
  • [ACEO-39358] - Planned room overlay renders on multiple floors
  • [ACEO-39360] - Diagonal removal of taxiway nodes only removes one node per action
  • [ACEO-39365] - Moving an item incorrectly displays a cost sum in placement label
  • [ACEO-39366] - Under certain circumstances administrator assignment of programs are not correctly serialized

Beta 5 has started to become increasingly more stable and there are multiple fixes to issues which on beta 4 are currently causing problems, thus we will be looking to deploy beta 5 on the default version either tomorrow or the day after. Even though we’ll soon take a few days “off” for the holiday and new year’s eve, we’ll be keeping an extra eye on the health of the build throughout this period and continue to patch any issues that are reported in multitude and patterns in order to keep the momentum going. We’re very much still planning on a 1.0 release in Q1 2021 and to reach that goal it’s full steam ahead! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Thank you, Olof. You and the other guys deserve a well-earned rest.

4 Likes

That is still the same for me in B5.0-8

Are you doing anything special? Because “it works on my machine”… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am special. :wink:

But when when I hold CTRL, it stays green in this direction and only the first selected tile gets removed. :confused:

1 Like

Can you bug report that save? We cannot reproduce it.

2 Likes

Why are all my saves gone after this update? :frowning:

Are you having the same issue as in this topic?

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/save-game-lost-due-to-incorrect-directory-path/

1 Like

I have no clue what I am doing wrong. ACEO-39404

This way works:

That way works:

But diagonal ends up like that and will remove only the top left bit

1 Like

Got it, Alexander has fixed the issue.

5 Likes

ACEO Beta 5.1-0 rolling out now, both on the experimental and default branch! As a small Christmas present from @Rubble, the 767-200 and -300 is now also out and about, flying for Stripe Air and Olympus.

Full patch notes for beta 5.1-0 can be seen here: Airport CEO - Airport CEO Beta 5 released - Steam News

21 Likes

New heatmap doesn’t change between levels

The B767-200 looks great next to it’s “smaller” brothers.

5 Likes

Sisters you mean surely?

2 Likes