Airport CEO Beta 5 released

construction under ground not being build or render no demand in the construction panel bug report sent aceo 39237

Thanks. Maybe after reload it’s fixed.

1 Like

Time for Firday’s update! This one fixes the main menu issues, walkalators not being used and some other stuff.

However, on this version security staff will not be able to access newly built security check-points until after a save and reload - this will be patched tomorrow so beware! :slight_smile:

In this version you can also drag out taxiways diagonally!

Enjoy.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-5

Bug

• [ACEO-39072] - Certain employee types drain too much energy while working
  • [ACEO-39084] - Price of flooring not consistent
  • [ACEO-39129] - Contract negotiation process can in rare instances cause the contract to get stuck
  • [ACEO-39137] - Baggage bays can be opened without connections to either check-in desks or stands
  • [ACEO-39166] - Changing airline stands can cause null reference exception during rebranding process
  • [ACEO-39193] - Approach lights for medium runway can be built free of charge
  • [ACEO-39195] - Aircraft can wait indefinitely for passengers during boarding procedure
  • [ACEO-39223] - Persons are not always using walkalators
  • [ACEO-39226] - Franchise staff do not arrive fully rested to airport
  • [ACEO-39227] - Various main menu panels appear blank
  • [ACEO-39237] - Planned objects are counted toward construction queue

New feature

• [ACEO-33784] - Taxiway can now be dragged out diagonally
13 Likes

!!!
Yessssssssssss

1 Like

Um, could the taxiway itself be placed diagonally?

4 Likes

After the last update walls and foundation don’t get built or deleted on floor -1 and -2, bug report sent

Also tried setting up more foundation to build but it says there is 345 more things to be built but no more boxes available and workers doing nothing. Couldn’t send in bug report ingame on this, got error report no connection to server

Since the logo size can be dragged I have sent in about 2 or 3 times a bug report that the clone tool resets the size back to 1x1 latest when you reload the game.
Will that be fixed somewhen?

ACEO-36764 was the last one.

In addition: the logo size changes on hangars when you change the assigned airline.

I think it creates a nice retro art-deco style… :slight_smile:

1 Like

ACEO-39279

The new boarding cancellation routine seems to be a nightmare for large planes witch are filled with more than 200 passengers.
In B5.0-5, the boarding of an A380 cannot be done 100%.

1. The plane is scheduled from 02:00 to 07:00

2. Boarding is supposed to start at 01:30 (earlier than the arrival)

3. As soon as cleaning is finished, the boarding finally starts.

4. The boarding will close after 18 of 300 passengers have boarded the plane.
    All others are now leaving the airport while the aircraft still has 38% of fuel and 2.5 hours time until departure.

2 Likes

I guess, but I am not into retro very much… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think I have spent the entire day just optimizing that little corner with diagonal taxiways. Seems to be a great feature for me. :smiley:

15 Likes

The only thing I would like to see regarding the diagonal taxiway is taxiway tiles having a diagonal or rounded form where appropriate. But this is not critical or necessary so can be implemented in the future.

Is anyone having issues with baggage trucks in baggage bays “occupying the node” of the road which means that the other vehicles can’t go around and causing large traffic?

Can you bug report this again just before the A380 arrives?

Just a quick little weekend update with the fixes we mentioned earlier as critical!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-6

Bug

• [ACEO-38987] - Rare mismatch in job task index number can cause airside shuttle buses to get stuck at stand or stop
  • [ACEO-39052] - Stands do not verify runway connection in both directions which can cause aircraft confusion
  • [ACEO-39240] - Security offers cannot pathfind across open and secure zone border until after save and reload
  • [ACEO-39241] - Uncaught null reference exception in aircraft taxiway system can cause aircraft to stall
6 Likes

I sent a few saves in hoping that this would’ve been fixed in one of this weeks patches but nothing yet…I’m having 2-4 flights every set (works out to be about 4-5 dozen flights a day) where they never enter the Boarding status and stay on Go to Gate and then end up delaying and eventually closing boarding without taking anyone on. Everyone just sits at the gate and doesn’t move.

ACEO-39316, have fun. This time also on a smaller airport.
You will find two ongoing cases and the day after is scheduled with more big birds over 300 pax.

I had some tries, it seems also be depending on the other services. The issue happens when catering is completed before the cabin cleaning. If the catering finishs after the cleaning, the chance is higher that the boarding does not stop.

1 Like

Amazing, perfect save, I see the issue. Thanks!! :heart:

Do you have a report number for me? :yum:

5 Likes

Here’s another little weekend update that takes care of the boarding issue! :slight_smile: Beta 5.0-7 rolling out now…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 5.0-7

Bug

• [ACEO-39262] - Service trucks do not release occupation of last node after entering baggage bay causing traffic jams
  • [ACEO-39266] - Tiles marked for deconstruction on lower floors not always executed
  • [ACEO-39279] - New aircraft boarding cancellation policy can prematurely cancel ongoing boarding
  • [ACEO-39326] - Deliveries to removed structures are not correctly cleared by the system causing strange vehicle loop behavior
9 Likes