Airport CEO Beta 6 released

Lighting from floor -1 is visible when you are on floor 0. This error occurs when it is time to turn on the airport lighting.

As I understand it, it will not be possible to completely solve the problem of finding a way by people. But for people like me this is not critical, but new players will not stop writing about bugs.

I don’t understand, what do you mean?

Here’s beta 6.0-2! Contains various fixes but most notably a fix for the issue where rooms are not accessed by passengers or staff for some time. We’ll now also start to see some issues rolling out for final QA passes, in this case finalization of the main menu and vehicle prefabs! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 6.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-39280] - Vehicles can pass through walls when driving via tunnel with a parallel road
  • [ACEO-40332] - Stands with heavily delayed approaching GA aircraft cannot be closed
  • [ACEO-40433] - Transportation vehicles do not verify origin world entrance tunnel connectivity to target causing them to in certain instances leave immediately after being spawned
  • [ACEO-40443] - Uncaught null reference on aircraft go around action can cause aircraft to stall
  • [ACEO-40450] - Large and small flights not always generated after extensive game session
  • [ACEO-40461] - Editing existing templates can in rare instances not be completed
  • [ACEO-40467] - Rooms can over time incorrectly become considered as unreachable causing staff and passengers to not use them

Improvement

7 Likes

One thing I noticed while looking at the baggage bay this evening - while the direction of travel of the baggage cars on the departures side of the baggage bay is logical (green arrows), the arrivals side of the baggage bay can get congested as the baggage cars have to cross over one another and can sometimes cause deadlocks while they argue about who gets to go first (red arrows)…

It would be better if the baggage cars follow the route in the yellow arrows below:

12 Likes

I read reviews on Steam of new Russian-speaking gamers, and through “one” I see comments about bugs. In the game itself, after some time, with a high traffic density of passengers and personnel, red icons appear, notifying that one of them cannot go through the wall.

And one streamer with 400K + subscribers could not, as he said, complete the game by building a 2nd terminal with large planes, as “the game was slowing down so that he could not do it.” Said he has a ryzen 7 processor.

In short, either the players are stupid, or they encounter bugs, or both.

Well, where the yellow dashed is is where the trucks need to enter from the left. It it a one way thing.

Did you just revert back to beta 5 1-4?

1 Like

Came here to ask this! My game just “updated” from 6.0-2 to 5.1-4

On experimental?

Yep! First thing I did was double-check that it hadn’t defaulted back to Stable. It’s definitely Experimental. Maybe it’s just the Mac repository…?

Confirmed here on PC.

1 Like

Remember that one hour is based on game time not real time. I do not know the exact time scaler but a medium aircraft in the real world is turned around in 20-60minutes so that one hour is not intended to be a real world time.

Yeah sorry, an internal test version was pushed to the wrong branch. Will repush 6.0-3 soon!

5 Likes

Not sure I could catch this in the in-game bug report’s screen capture, but the audio sliders on the audio settings have massive percentage values.

Rolling out beta 6.0-3 now, including a fix for the high percentage values! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 6.0-3

Bug

• [ACEO-40489] - Localization isn't fetching tutorial panel shortcut for mayor's email
  • [ACEO-40490] - Flight planner overlaps tutorial panel
  • [ACEO-40491] - Tutorial introduction isn't ending correctly while game is paused
  • [ACEO-40514] - Construction effects missing when contractors construct tiles
  • [ACEO-40523] - Construction particle effect not spawned for tile construction and deconstruction
  • [ACEO-40526] - Commercial project brief panel spacing missing between certain cramped categories
  • [ACEO-40549] - Auto-saving may under extremely rare circumstances occur before game state is fully deserialized during load process
1 Like

Is there any chance it could be re-implemented as an optional feature?

@Olof “Imba” with the “Bellanger” was never fixed. When ~ 5,000,000 falls into the account from one store per day, it is imbalanced.

How can a piece of jewelry at the airport cost $ 8,000 - $ 10,000 and be snapped up like hot cakes? They are 100, maximum $ 200 price per market day.

@Olof btw the 100% CPU issue is still happening on the latest update

1 Like

Can you bug report it on the latest beta? It seems to only affect a certain type of airport so we need to check it out in detail.

2 Likes