Airport CEO Beta 7 released

When I have large map I can see the void on the right side, it’s going on only on ‘grass ground texture’, nowhere else. I tried changing worldsize and for example ‘dirt or snow ground textures’ are centered with worldsize, but ‘grass ground texture’ always stay in the same position and worldsize expand to the void.

Will you take look at it? It’s really annoying. :expressionless:

1 Like

I hope the huge increased cost to 133 for a fence segment was accidental and not intentional.

New day, new version! Here’s…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-40724] - Passenger satisfaction program boost not applied correctly
  • [ACEO-40742] - Roads of different foundation type can in rare instances be layered on top of eachother
  • [ACEO-40832] - Transportation vehicles uses incorrect position for fetching node to occupy when waiting for transit structure entry potentially causing deadlocks
  • [ACEO-40835] - Tree color overlay does not match ground foundation when snowing
  • [ACEO-40851] - Spawned ramp agent dummies can appear in the hire employee panel causing system confusion and hired ramp agents not to appear
  • [ACEO-40858] - Service truck job task positions are considered outside of baggage bay area which if not covered by terminal can cause simulation stall
  • [ACEO-40868] - Baggage claim room reachability check not covered by interface system
  • [ACEO-40894] - Environment ground texture does not cover entire world on large maps
  • [ACEO-40895] - Water can be frozen despite of warm weather
  • [ACEO-40938] - Persons will not use escalators if built in sandbox construction mode
  • [ACEO-40949] - All aircraft in fleet not properly displayed on certain airline contracts
  • [ACEO-40963] - Missing null reference check in catering truck load quantity check can cause catering truck to stall

Improvement

• [ACEO-40847] - Blocked certain status updating systems reliant on construction changes from updating when no construction has happened to improve performance
  • [ACEO-40971] - Baggage handling set to not a requirement on small stands even if globally enabled
7 Likes

Yeah I did a test and they way I named my aircraft folders work :slight_smile: yay!!! GAME CHANGER with ML working again!!! Thanks soooooo much!!!

3 Likes

In case of issues due to excessive RAM usage, @twocflyer 's mods might be the cause.

And finally we do not need a baggage system for small stands… That’s amazing.

2 Likes

[ACEO-40971 3] - Baggage handling set to not a requirement on small stands even if globally enabled

So we don’t have to have all those baggage trucks running around with only one bag on it for a Cessna flight? :sunglasses:

I’m going to have to do some testing and see if I can run a small terminal with both small and medium stands on it, no baggage handling for the small stands and a mixture of small and medium check-in desks in the Check-in Hall. The game should be able to distinguish between small desks for flights on the small stands and baggage-bay connected medium stands for the medium stands…

EDIT: The Great Baggage Experiment is live - here

And the small check in desk still has a purpose after baggage system for medium and large is active.

Then, how is the impact on the baggage service rating?

Good point - I’ll monitor that too - might take me a couple of days, but I’ll let you know.

EDIT: The Great Baggage Experiment is live - here

1 Like

Great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

excuse me???

Grass on my airport is back after update !
Thank you very much !

hds
:flight_departure:

1 Like

ACEO-41037 Check-in suddenly stopped for all passengers, unable to spot a clear cause as no changes to airport at the time of it stopping just after the save game.

Already fixed, will be out in a few minutes.

1 Like

Here’s Beta 7.0-3! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.0-3

Bug

• [ACEO-40395] - Catering depot selection not balanced for distance and actual level of stored meals
  • [ACEO-40869] - Departing passengers can in certain instances have a very high interest in eating and shopping immediately when arriving to the airport
  • [ACEO-40941] - Poorly balanced room fetch distance check can cause some rooms to not be utilized
  • [ACEO-40985] - Persons sometimes use walkalators in wrong direction
  • [ACEO-41004] - Runway ramps upgrade operation isn't always functioning correctly
  • [ACEO-41009] - New connection system update block can cause automated desk procedures to not be invoked
  • [ACEO-41011] - Road tiles placed on lower floors can randomly dissappear on load

Improvement

• [ACEO-32260] - Balanced R&D research times and admin count distribution
5 Likes

Underground road tiles are gone!!!

Service vechicals also are going crazy

[ACEO-41011] - Road tiles placed on lower floors can randomly dissappear on load

I also reported this (ACEO-41039) - I have also bug reported a follow on from this resolution.

ACEO-41040 Experimental B7.0-3

Person Cars which deliver passengers to the terminal are not leaving the bays but are parking awkwardly. There is a huge traffic jam on the entrance road, with multiple instances of fuel delivery trucks and buses taking the wrong routes and turning round all over the place.

The Jet A-1 Depot is empty and the fuel trucks turn round at the security gate and do not come on site. Game unplayable at the moment.

Like airlines with special liveries? LET’S GO FOR AN “Supporting Hockey” on a Maple Aircraft

Filed ACEO-41048
Baggage trucks seem to cycle between idle and performing job task without actually doing their jobs, making continuous loops between their parking spots on the pad and the belt loader. This is basically causing turnaround of planes to stall and indefinitely delay until they’re manually dismissed.

Same issue here I sent a bug report in as well.

Looking into the vehicle stuck issue, it seem to be related to a performance fix done yesterday. As soon as it is fixed we plan to deploy a hotfix.

1 Like