Airport CEO Beta 7 released

I’ve got another “funny” bug.

3 Likes

When upgrading your airport, you can build a small baggage system, instead of one supporting all the small stands you have. Which is a huge undertaking, while, when you build your first two medium stands, its a small task.

Did something change for terminal validation? How did you get it up above 50%?

Laptop-Desks, Bar Chairs and Modern Sofas all over the terminals.

1 Like

I’ve been doing that - building a baggage system, but not connecting the small stands to it. The game still wants any and all check-in desks connected to a baggage system, even is there isn’t one in the terminal that the small stands are in, thus making the change under ACEO-40971 unusable.

It appears that only the optionality of the small stands has been implemented, not any further changes resulting from this, eg check-in systems.

I have a bug report in for the first airport I developed without small stand baggage support (ACEO-41090). I’ll see what, if anything, comes out of that report before bug reporting the second airport.

3 Likes

humoresque
Hi, sorry for my persistence, but can an airline actually delete their contract?

Persistence is always good, especially in an active thread like this :wink:

I’ve not seen it as a new feature, but maybe I missed it. What happened that you ask the question? Did you sign a contract and was it deleted quickly after that?

Nah, I hovered over the offered flights on the flight planner and saw a message that they can cancel. I was wondering that if they don’t cancel it then I could make the happiness of the logo airlines 0 so they wouldn’t offer flights

I am trying to see what I can do if the devs don’t implement the logos

Thanks for the response!!

3 Likes

Anyone else having problems designating exit only world entrances?

1 Like

I was having issues with GA aircraft with Wheel Puncture emergencies. After accepting the emergency, they would land and taxi to a stand, and then sit there. Small Commercial aircraft with the same issue will only stay on their stand for a few minutes before going to a hangar.

Bug reported, ACEO-41183 experimental branch B7.0-4.

I have since found out that the hangar in the GA area was set to GA only; when I flipped it to Any aircraft, the stuck GA aircraft immediately moved to the hangar - a successful emergency completion followed…

Isn’t it weird that an aircraft with wheel issues prefers to land and to drive twice around an airport? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I don’t know what your team did, but the improvements made in 7.0.4 with ticket ACEO-41071 have made this game super playable. My CPU issues are practically gone. Super impressed, thank you!

3 Likes

We’re back from a relaxing weekend with another update, beta 7.0-5, which has fixes that should solve several of the issues mentioned in this topic today. On Wednesday the beta 7 sprint will end so we’ll be targeting a default beta 7 release either by then, Thursday or Friday! :slight_smile:

But before then, of course, we’ve got another two days of more stabilization updates! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.0-5

Bug

• [ACEO-41062] - Placeable airline logos placed via copy-paste tool does not snap correctly
  • [ACEO-41067] - Placeable logos can be placed on any surface
  • [ACEO-41075] - E-mail return button does not remember its original position in e-mail list
  • [ACEO-41080] - Catering depot selection does not take expected vehicle occupancy into account
  • [ACEO-41113] - Changing directions on transit structures and world entrance tunnels do not invoke new connection system update
  • [ACEO-41116] - Uncaught out of bounds exception in catering depot fetching can cause catering trucks to stall
  • [ACEO-41135] - Missing clearance of world entrance tunnel can cause ambulances to deadlock when attempting to leave the airport as part of a job task
  • [ACEO-41137] - Employees can in certain airport layout configurations excessively select certain staff rooms
  • [ACEO-41159] - Demolishing taxiway nodes does not always invoke new connection system update
  • [ACEO-41163] - Delivery sites can incorrectly be set as planned causing them not to be correctly deletable
  • [ACEO-41171] - New connection system can in extremely rare instances not be invoked in certain specific build scenarios

Improvement

• [ACEO-41125] - Changed investigation panel text to black to improve readability
9 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

rip … F

2 Likes

Help us @Alexander you’re are only hope… : Princess Leia:

2 Likes

Relax… this is the experimental branch… :stuck_out_tongue: - I am sure Alexander will make them work on taxiways in -6! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My last 4 days of work, kinda feel sad :pensive:

78 ‘airlines’. Handmade. More were coming. :pensive:

8 Likes

41113 the problem persists. With exiting only - entering is fine. See 41184

1 Like

That is amazing :heart:

@Alexander

6 Likes

Hi, I am sorry… I overreacted… please forgive me!

4 Likes

No need to be sorry. I know the work you have put into this and feel your pain too. It’s such an awesome mod.

I’d already thought about extending it and making hand trolly stacks and other non-functional decorative features.

6 Likes